Wargames

Don’t tell me that retard still plays after he said he’s quitting like 100 times...
imagine using the r word vs me, you should know by now that I have been running literal circles around you and your highest skilled friends for years and everytime you think you have improved enough to talk trash to me just slap yourself keep dreaming

sadly yes
and so far all he does is try to command people / insult them in bg chat rather than get in voice
while he himself throws games on purpose. he cannot take critcism
I didn't do any of that, I don't want to be in voice because I see so much more of what is happening in the BG, If I'm voice you have to be competent to keep up I don't want to try to talk to monkeys I don't want to try to lead incompetent players who refuse to accept I am mechanically superior in every way

gaspedal is not in a position to do anything but know his place after losing every mirror rogue duel to me, every good player knows mirror duels matter if you lose there is a reason you lost you lost bc lag then try again when you're not lagging if you lose bc your opponent used something try using it yourself etc but excuses and lies won't make you the better player

when I sap efc 3 times after you idiots finally broke off mid to go efc I expect him to open BEFORE efc has enough support to survive the push

you gas more than half of your "wargame" participants don't know how to use momentum and positioning to your advantage this is why you lose pugs to random levelers as a premade of vets, VETS who spend time getting geared why even get the gear if you don't want to learn how to use it might as well go in full grey
[doublepost=1574125148,1574124621][/doublepost]You don't have to try to ban me from your pathetic games I don't want to play with you ever again

Hope you know @Voc if you consider a duel out of orgrimmar a "mirror" duel it isnt, especially if your clown self uses drums/thistle tea, and swiftness potion, if you wanna be serious we can schedule a wargame just like how other people professionally do it, aka when i 1v1d curley and a few other rogues. so dont try to boost ur small brain ego, and you sitting in a hut all wargame talking shit throwing as usual. just stop trying you delusional idiot. :)
[doublepost=1574127744,1574127645][/doublepost]There's a reason you haven't been accepted to many wargames after your first appearance in them, you constantly troll and throw the games, if you'd actually were willing enough to try to improve you would. @Voc

Users who are viewing this thread