Wandering Isle Stayers

f2p twinking is not hardcore, its just epic fun :) IM challenge is also fun, but hardcore. the most hardcore things I've done were: Fisterka @ Magtheridon - Community - World of Warcraft <- levelling warrior without gear, wandering isle staying, Ariadnarook @ Twisting Nether - Community - World of Warcraft <- levelling only in teldrassil. Besides that, ofc my beloved f2p twink :)

Well they all seem hardcore to me since I lack the patience and attention span for most anything that is the least bit grindy! lol

But this stayer thing is probably the cherry on top of hardcore!

00btCVN.jpg

Done for today, will get more tomorrow.

Don't think I would be as hardcore as you and certainly not as double. But I have missed that place. Leveled a warrior and a Mage when 5.0 hit and have not been back. My character list on my home server is full. Maybe whenever I get the urge to go back I will roll a new toon on the US server listed and just never take last quest.

Just out of curiosity what is your /played on that toon?

Thanks guys. :)

Over 100 days, granted I've left my computer with this toon still logged on a lot. Should hit Level 62 tomorrow. Might be able to go through a level a week for a bit. Though 85+ will probably take at least 3 weeks per level.

I was thinking... maybe we can find some sort of exploit getting us to the mainland so we can get a guild charter then coming back. In 5.0.6 there was a glitch where you could fly to the Wandering Isle from the bottom of Ahn'Qiraj so we might find something like that. Maybe one of our mains could start the guild and give it to one of us once everyone on the Isle has signed it. Also can you duel on the Wandering Isle. If not there might be some place where you are technically out of the Wandering Isle but instead on the edge of the sea or something. There might be some mini-games we could create too, such as races or parkours. Remember, there is no flying in the Isle so there are secrets and glitches yet to be discovered. Remember in Pre-Cata how everyone was using techniques such as wall jumping to get to places Blizzard didn't want you to go. When Azeroth-Flying came around Blizzard spent a lot of work taking out all the glitches and secrets because all you needed to do to get to them was fly around. However on the Wandering Isle there will still be secrets and glitches, some of which will do incredible things if you find them. Maybe Blizzard put in a chicken boss in a place where you could supposedly never get to for the lolz. Or maybe we will find an easier way to level up... you get the point. Anyway I think this idea is great and has many possibilities along with it. Have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread