Wandering Isle Stayers

Crystalpall

the F2P PvEr
HELLO FELLOW TWINKS.

I want to present You some idea that I was testing around since Mists of Pandaria came out. The idea of Wandering Isle Staying is to make a pandaren, level up, but don't chose a faction in last quest, just abandon it and live forever in the small isle. Why should You do such a thing?

+ We can create a ranking of the stayers, level, achievement points (only the panda character ones), gold, rare items... the list is long and will probably be longer if anyone will participate.

+ On the Isle there is no mailbox, which creates an enviroment perfect for staying, because everything, EVERYTHING what do you have will be from that place. Getting gear and enchants is hard and limited, because you can't just buy mats off AH. That makes WI economy separate from the official.

+ Helping others levelling and showing off before them.

+ Some items you may get are unavailable for others. Maybe one person will have glyphs because he somehow got mageroyal? Someone will know professions higher than 75? I for example can fish, despite the fact that there is no Fishing trainer in the island.

I am actually playing at Magtheridon EU, but if community creates in some other server I will probably serv change.

For the end, some screenshots:

http://i.imgur.com/F1JnR2u.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/zVdnGHT.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/33PHe70.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/CAoCGgG.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/q12ENAE.jpg

and the armory link: Pandarosia @ Magtheridon - Community - World of Warcraft

Tell me what do you think about it!

CURRENT LIST OF WANDERING ISLE STAYERS:

<< EUROPE >>

<< UNITED STATES >>​
Post armory links! :)

Official level and achievements rankings:​

Chronological Mists of Pandaria level 90 Stayers:​

Doubleagent - 21/06/2014 Screenshot

Last edited by a moderator:
lol it reminds me of when i used to do that in Maplestory, forget what they were called tho

im up for any server aswell since we cant get anything from the "outside world" anyway :)

Hey!
If you want to roll on any server, please roll on Magtheridon EU, because I don't really want to waste money for transfer if that is not needed!
Progress will stop around level 33, but I am not sure. We can level up as long as the herbs will give exp. Important for making a char is free char space for "bank alts" - we just dont have banks in WIsle so you will need some alts to hold rares for you. And what should we do after exp stop? I am time to time suggesting to blizz to implement a daily quest or even some tin vein / 2nd tier herbs (like briarthorn) so we can advance higher. at max lvl we can get achievements, hunt for rare items (for example agi legs). I am really into all the stuff that is unique - if you check my armory link few posts higher you can see that I can fish and have "outside" staff.
Oh, one more thing: Im not sure if we can use mounts apart from Sea / riding turtle because there is no riding trainer in the isle. So Playing Shaman / Monk should give the mobility edge in getting exp.
Cya, and thanks for the tread going!
# Edit - Add me, my tag is Ariadna#2986

Haha, almost got me :D Your character may be neutral but I believe its on main continent :D
Anyways, if you want to participate in such thing as Wandering Isle staying, add my BattleTag (some posts higher) or add my char as a friend: Pandarosia.
Remember, server is Magtheridon EU.
Good night and I hope to get more!
Crystalpall

Hey!
Bon is at Wandering Isle, currently at lvl 24 and it was my fault to think he was outside. We can get all professions up to 75/75 excluding secondary: fishing, cooking, First Aid and Alchemy. We can't learn riding but it's possible to ride Sea Turtle or Riding Turtle. Shamans can shift into ghost wolf. If you manage to go outside and return, we can join guild if you have charter. The most expensive item which can be looted on the island is I believe Heavy Mace - Item - World of Warcraft with +2 attack power, worth probably somewhere near 10g for right people. We can get aroud 100 achievement points + the achieves like loot 100gold which will take like a lifetime, but are available. In addition some of us got achievements from the outside like I have fishing, and for example Bon got "represent". I'm not sure but I think that if we jump in water from the Turtle Shell, we would be able to duel, but that's not proven and will need to be very quick.
Soon posting more Screenshots and wait for world 1sts :D
Crystalpall

Hey!
Just wanted to clear some things:
1. Skill cap at 75 is not our only blocker - lack of resources is also stopping us from getting some things, so: Midnight Ink - Item - World of Warcraft which is needed for glyphs needs pigment from Briarthorn, swiftthistle, mageroyal, bruiseweed or stranglekelp. We have none of those herbs in our isle, and i just checked the whole shell shore - no stranglekelp. So no glyphs. Second thing would be Embossed Leather Pants - Item - World of Warcraft which requires Cured Light Hide - unobtainable.
2. Max reputation with Shang Xi academy seems to be 8510 at Honored, although I have 8520. Anyone after all quests able to tell? And, if anyone was levelling in RaF, which has if i remember +10% passive rep gains, does it apply to quests too?
3. Even if alchemy has not much recipes, more of them can be looted (sadly many unusable).

If the idea gets more than 4 followers (like 30+ :O) We might have some serious ranking and even maybe guides here? Join Wandering Stayers, we need YOU!

Users who are viewing this thread