Wandering Isle Stayers

You only need 1 if it's associated with your account, just make a bunch of chars the cool down is per character, not per account. You could potentially use the Day of the Dead ones to duel but I tried that on the isle awhile ago, as well as other places in WoW and it seemed glitched at the time (Would take you down to 1 health but not kill you).

Brewfest Keg Pony
Brewfest Pony Keg
Frenzyhreart Brew
Honorary brewmaster keg
Iron Boot Flask
Jin Warmkeg's Brew
Lao' Chin's Last Mug
Mystery Keg
Pandaren Brewpack
Vial of Red Goo
Vrykul Drinking Horn
Refreshing Spring Water
Jasmine Tea
Black Tea
Four Wind Soju
Roasted Barley Tea
Golden Carp Consome
Pandaren Plum Wine
Pearl Milk Tea

all beverages (I think potion's won't work) not including mage conjured ones because idk if that works. 19 in total. won't work for 25 drinks achiev.

Brewfest Keg Pony
Brewfest Pony Keg
Frenzyhreart Brew
Honorary brewmaster keg
Iron Boot Flask
Jin Warmkeg's Brew
Lao' Chin's Last Mug
Mystery Keg
Pandaren Brewpack
Vial of Red Goo
Vrykul Drinking Horn
Refreshing Spring Water
Jasmine Tea
Black Tea
Four Wind Soju
Roasted Barley Tea
Golden Carp Consome
Pandaren Plum Wine
Pearl Milk Tea

Yeah, I'm not sure on the Mage food either. There might be more toys to make drinks in the next expansion. The Alterac Brew-Pup conjures Mulled Alterac Brandy but it doesn't seem to count (unless my tracking is bugged).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZADIX0rj2s

Video of me failing at trying to get an achievement, I think it might be bugged or something because this is not the only place I tried to do it (Also did it on Alliance and Horde) I got a video of that set to Unlisted and posted on Bug Report on their forums now. Not sure when they'll fix it, but can't say I didn't report. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Doubleagent may I ask how you get levels atm so quickly on Neutralagent? I mean gathering takes so extremely long at our level, I did a little too but 1 bar per 4 hours of gathering and you are catching extremely fast up on me and wondering if you are gathering like 24/7 or something. It just feels a little weird...

Are you doing pet battle Dailies?
Yes I do obviously and sometimes I do nodes but 4 hrs of noding and just 1 bar at this level is not encouraging.

But yeah seeing how long it takes to get 1 bar of noding, I am really wondering what #Doubleagent is doing. Maby not botting, my mistake if its wrong but comon hes gaining levels so extremely fast its unreal.

Yes I do obviously and sometimes I do nodes but 4 hrs of noding and just 1 bar at this level is not encouraging.

But yeah seeing how long it takes to get 1 bar of noding, I am really wondering what #Doubleagent is doing. Maby not botting, my mistake if its wrong but comon hes gaining levels so extremely fast its unreal.

Well there are a few ways I figured out back in the day but it all involves tricking a GM to for example pass the 300% exp potion from your main's bags to your stayer's bags.

I suppose he is doing something like that? hes already lvl 68, thats atleast 1 level in 2 days what he is doing and that is not comming from noding 24/7 either. Just not possible :s 3 days ago he was 1 level behind me now hes 1 level infront of me and i also gained 1 lvl.

Huibao had the same thing looking at trippleagent and comparing to his own character some time ago and trippleagent nitro boosted past huibao like a rocket.

Ah well, seems like the awesome pandaren who we looked up at who was world first max level didnt/doesnt do it in a legal way.

Dunno, thats why I am posting, it makes me curious :D

What I noticed though is that my 50% increase from looms only gives me ~40% increase on those 5 daylies, silly bug :)

Oh and why arent you leveling Crystal? You are our EU example we look up at, hmm :D

Dunno, thats why I am posting, it makes me curious :D

What I noticed though is that my 50% increase from looms only gives me ~40% increase on those 5 daylies, silly bug :)

Oh and why arent you leveling Crystal? You are our EU example we look up at, hmm :D

Too lazy haha :D but I think I gotta push to 100, my secret plan is to

Get 110 before Double in Legion ^^

The Rankings he was 1 & 2 and coming up with Neutralagent.........he edited him self out and made me No 1

He obviously removed himself because he realised that he was cheating his way to level 100 and felt he didn't belong there between all the legit levelers? :p

You know what? No, I've let a lot of comments go on the internet, but when it's come to the place I tend to post about the most on in regard to neutrals start accusing me of stuff it's no longer fun. I will continue to level other neutrals on my own, but if there is going to be so much animosity I'm just not going to advertise my level ups. Whether the remark was meant as a joke or not, it's hard to say with the emoticon. But it is pretty much why I've stopped posting here. Why should I have to defend every action to people? I removed myself because it's not worth the comments that only serve to add stress to my life, I get it enough in real life, I don't need it here too.

You know what? No, I've let a lot of comments go on the internet, but when it's come to the place I tend to post about the most on in regard to neutrals start accusing me of stuff it's no longer fun. I will continue to level other neutrals on my own, but if there is going to be so much animosity I'm just not going to advertise my level ups. Whether the remark was meant as a joke or not, it's hard to say with the emoticon. But it is pretty much why I've stopped posting here. Why should I have to defend every action to people? I removed myself because it's not worth the comments that only serve to add stress to my life, I get it enough in real life, I don't need it here too.
You can't blame me for having doubts, you go as a rocket and it is not comming from daylies and noding.

But sure you can do what ever you want we can only speculate about how you are doing it and as far as I know we can only do the daylies and noding so there is something wrong here with you gaining levels so extremely fast because it is not possible with just doing daylies and noding.

Maby you can man up a little and tell your big secret then or you can act like a baby like you are doing now and explains kinda that my assumptions were right afterall.

(Even if you node 24/7 that is 24/4 (4hours per bar) = 6 bar xp per 24 hours + 5 daylies ~ 4,5 xp bar = 10,5 bar per day/24h... you are going much faster then a person without sleep each day and you are creating doubts doing more then this which is pretty obvious why people starting to doubt you. You went from lvl 64 to 73 in less then 2 weeks while you can't even get half a level a day by noding 24/7 and daylies combined. Even if you were just doing noding and the daylies you are still going faster then a normal person would, you have to node more then 24/7 without sleeping at all and doing the daily quests, there is no way to gain levels in a sane way so fast, technically its possible getting ~1/2 level a day but requieres playing 24/7 all day all week.... and you do 9 levels in 11 days).

You can't blame me for having doubts, you go as a rocket and it is not comming from daylies and noding.

But sure you can do what ever you want we can only speculate about how you are doing it and as far as I know we can only do the daylies and noding so there is something wrong here with you gaining levels so extremely fast because it is not possible with just doing daylies and noding.

Maby you can man up a little and tell your big secret then or you can act like a baby like you are doing now and explains kinda that my assumptions were right afterall.

(Even if you node 24/7 that is 24/4 (4hours per bar) = 6 bar xp per 24 hours + 5 daylies ~ 4,5 xp bar = 10,5 bar per day/24h... you are going much faster then a person without sleep each day and you are creating doubts doing more then this which is pretty obvious why people starting to doubt you. You went from lvl 64 to 73 in less then 2 weeks while you can't even get half a level a day by noding 24/7 and daylies combined. Even if you were just doing noding and the daylies you are still going faster then a normal person would, you have to node more then 24/7 without sleeping at all and doing the daily quests, there is no way to gain levels in a sane way so fast, technically its possible getting ~1/2 level a day but requieres playing 24/7 all day all week.... and you do 9 levels in 11 days).

Hint: You can level with RaF, even on neutrals. Either with a friend when turning dailies or by buying a second account, as long as they are 4 levels of each other.

Hint: You can level with RaF, even on neutrals. Either with a friend when turning dailies or by buying a second account, as long as they are 4 levels of each other.
Sure this is a nice hint to waste money on but does this mean Doubleagent is using this? If so why hasn't he told this the first time instead of ignoring the question and let us speculate and end these doubts. There is no reason to hide something like this... so yeah its probably not this either.

Q3Wd5id.png

hqdefault.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread