US Voting Pole - Whos the best Hunter?!?!

Who is th best hunter overall?

• Agntdelayed

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • Aoz

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Batman

Votes: 7 5.5%
  • Luvßurg

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Concept

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Exhunter

• Goohd

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • Hemet Nesingwary????

Votes: 25 19.7%
  • Iceháwk

• Killjoy

• Lebronsz

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Leek

• Lil

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Metro

• Mikeytot

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Nocontest

Votes: 20 15.7%
  • Orc

• Peltz

• Rancio

• Saitamax

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Shinnie

• Sïmø

• Snugdaddy

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Stabilt

Votes: 20 15.7%
  • Stfukid

• Swiftbow

• Tap

• Theclawer

• Tideysnipe

• Tiger

• Triál

• Zale

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I cannot duel with .1fps and 1900 ms lol. I am getting a new Internet provider since they decided to wait until DAY OF installation to tell me I'd only get about 3mbps

Pic will be coming later for proof. Sorry for the inconvenience but this means you'll atleast be able to try and get better in the next week or 2 so you might have a chance
Lil where u at miss our rivalry good times !! :)

Reactions: Wil
Screenshot our big dps losing and post so the world can see how bad we are ;o

Will agree that sometimes we don't play objectively enough to win, though I wouldn't say that it is directly our fault most of the time. Sometimes no amount of objective gameplay will prevent your team from following you around etc, can't control em all :/

Idk why some people think anyone ever said we were amazing or never lose. I told Bruce we won 90% of the matches against him in the first forum post where we're mentioned because I felt like it was an accurate statistic to describe our win/loss against his premades, and only said it to challenge him to beat us if we were actually "terrible" as he described.
Some people are putting words in our mouths as an excuse for hate, and if you've read my Sig you know exactly how I feel about the hate! :)

When we queued together I think we won 95% of games. They can't match my damage or your healing, period. They are mostly salty horde twinks that Ftp bullies actually queues with similar numbers that they do and they cant get free wins anymore thats all it is.

Um.... whos has a hunter. Let me merk you in a 1v1 real quick and expose you on xpoff
[doublepost=1505997687,1505997605][/doublepost]SIMO WYA. LIL NEED 1 OR 2 MORE WEEKS. DRIPS , BRING YO FINE SIMO ASS TO ME BOI

U gotta lead ur team Banish,ik u can assume that role tell your players on what to do,i dont hate ya'll or any of ur guildies,yea i sometime call u guys <ftp bublies> for the keks but i keep a neutral relations with all players ingame here

no toxicity between me and others, that only aggravate situations

I'm not a great leader. I do try to coordinate, but I usually end up pissed off for reasons I couldn't explain if I wanted to. I can argue my points well, I can be social and engage all of my guildies, grats their achievements, and I know what I'm doing on a priest, but I am really, really bad at calmly coordinating victory. I usually leave that part up to Lorscoota lol. I used to queue a lot of the time by myself at 70 so I'm really used to just being where I need to be and not worrying about the rest of the team, that's why you'll usually just find me by the GY lol

When we queued together I think we won 95% of games. They can't match my damage or your healing, period. They are mostly salty horde twinks that Ftp bullies actually queues with similar numbers that they do and they cant get free wins anymore thats all it is.
This guy

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I'm not a great leader. I do try to coordinate, but I usually end up pissed off for reasons I couldn't explain if I wanted to. I can argue my points well, I can be social and engage all of my guildies, grats their achievements, and I know what I'm doing on a priest, but I am really, really bad at calmly coordinating victory. I usually leave that part up to Lorscoota lol. I used to queue a lot of the time by myself at 70 so I'm really used to just being where I need to be and not worrying about the rest of the team, that's why you'll usually just find me by the GY lol

Lol wot

Hi Twinks,

Voting polls have close and by the looks of it Hemet Nesingwary???? won the voting. I asked him if he wanted to partake in the 1v1 but he said it would be to easy and stepped down to let the 2nd 3rd place hunter for the title... :p

Stabilt/Nocontest will be going at the 100k in the near future to fight for the number one hunter title!

Stay tuned...

Last edited:
Hi Twinks,

Voting polls have close and by the looks of it Hemet Nesingwary???? won the voting. I asked him if he wanted to partake in the 1v1 but he said it would be to easy and stepped down to let the 2nd 3rd place hunter for the title... :p

Stabilt/Nocontest will be going at the 100k in the near future to fight for the number one hunter title!

Stay tuned...
I'd rather have someone who was voted in jokingly than someone voted in due to their multiple accounts... I call for a recount!

I'd rather have someone who was voted in jokingly than someone voted in due to their multiple accounts... I call for a recount!
Yeez get over urself, gotta feel bad for a active player to lose to 'Batman' in a poll rofl

U think its weird the best hunter in 19s whos originally 24-29 gets votes?

I understand how you feel @Lil, but let's look at it in a different perspective.

Those votes done on the non existent players are people that don't really care about this best of hunter list, so why even give them the chance to revote when they don't put any kind of serious thought into it.

I think this list showed more clarity in the results.

I dunno what do you think to this response?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread