US Voting Pole - Whos the best Hunter?!?!

Who is th best hunter overall?

• Agntdelayed

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • Aoz

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Batman

Votes: 7 5.5%
  • Luvßurg

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Concept

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Exhunter

• Goohd

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • Hemet Nesingwary????

Votes: 25 19.7%
  • Iceháwk

• Killjoy

• Lebronsz

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Leek

• Lil

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Metro

• Mikeytot

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Nocontest

Votes: 20 15.7%
  • Orc

• Peltz

• Rancio

• Saitamax

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Shinnie

• Sïmø

• Snugdaddy

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Stabilt

Votes: 20 15.7%
  • Stfukid

• Swiftbow

• Tap

• Theclawer

• Tideysnipe

• Tiger

• Triál

• Zale

Votes: 2 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who said anything about conor mcgregor in a boxing match? Both having nothing to do with this. And ah yes sick hunt, definitely a legit answer.
Actually the boxing match did have something to do with it, as the match was as funny as your choice of hunter. You are correct about Hemet, sick hunt for sure.

Also, no disrespect to your pick or to you. We all are here to have fun. I simply was observing the 12 votes that he suddenly got over night when he was sitting on 4 votes for over 2 days.

Last edited:
Actually the boxing match did have something to do with it, as the match was as funny as your choice of hunter. You are correct about Hemet, sick hunt for sure.

Also, no disrespect to your pick or to you. We all are here to have fun. I simply was observing the 12 votes that he suddenly got over night when he was sitting on 4 votes for over 2 days.
It's all funny until you step into the octagon/ring yourself.

No disrespect taken either.

I also have to add that 29's can take potions as well. Have gliders at their exposal and drums... 29's the purest clutch of them all. If you don't get that then you won't get it I guess. 20-29 bracket is broken because it's a free to play bracket. 19's and other brackets are pay to play. So those rolling 29's in a free to play bracket are weak imo. Call it what you want. It's the truth

It's all funny until you step into the octagon/ring yourself.

No disrespect taken either.
giphy.gif

I also have to add that 29's can take potions as well. Have gliders at their exposal and drums... 29's the purest clutch of them all. If you don't get that then you won't get it I guess. 20-29 bracket is broken because it's a free to play bracket. 19's and other brackets are pay to play. So those rolling 29's in a free to play bracket are weak imo. Call it what you want. It's the truth
the bracket was the domain of 29s before f2p existed, at all, in any form, before brackets were split into x0-x4, before they merged back to x0-x9, before you existed, its long past time to stop using 29s as your trigger word

btw, purposely rolling a lowbie in a bracket that includes non-lowbies, just so you can have a pre-written excuse handy for why you're getting bent over, is pretty weaksauce, imo

Oh, I'm around, don't you worry. Already told my boss that I needed some time off today cuz I had to clean up some trash.

You've talked a big game. You've claimed to be the best. Now I get to make you look like as big of a fool ingame as you have in forum.
HAHA THATS WHAT I LIKE TO HEAR. SOME LIFE FROM YOUR PUNY SOUL.ILL SEE YOU. VERY SOON MY MANE MAN

Oh, I'm around, don't you worry. Already told my boss that I needed some time off today cuz I had to clean up some trash.

You've talked a big game. You've claimed to be the best. Now I get to make you look like as big of a fool ingame as you have in forum.
Stream it please

Ftp bullies are just shear force to begin with, played against then quite a number of times, won most of times, saw a lack of teamwork and objv orientation in their premades

That the reason ppl call your guild trash, just rely on big dps to win, but still lose

Screenshot our big dps losing and post so the world can see how bad we are ;o

Will agree that sometimes we don't play objectively enough to win, though I wouldn't say that it is directly our fault most of the time. Sometimes no amount of objective gameplay will prevent your team from following you around etc, can't control em all :/

Idk why some people think anyone ever said we were amazing or never lose. I told Bruce we won 90% of the matches against him in the first forum post where we're mentioned because I felt like it was an accurate statistic to describe our win/loss against his premades, and only said it to challenge him to beat us if we were actually "terrible" as he described.
Some people are putting words in our mouths as an excuse for hate, and if you've read my Sig you know exactly how I feel about the hate! :)

Screenshot our big dps losing and post so the world can see how bad we are ;o

Will agree that sometimes we don't play objectively enough to win, though I wouldn't say that it is directly our fault most of the time. Sometimes no amount of objective gameplay will prevent your team from following you around etc, can't control em all :/

Idk why some people think anyone ever said we were amazing or never lose. I told Bruce we won 90% of the matches against him in the first forum post where we're mentioned because I felt like it was an accurate statistic to describe our win/loss against his premades, and only said it to challenge him to beat us if we were actually "terrible" as he described.
Some people are putting words in our mouths as an excuse for hate, and if you've read my Sig you know exactly how I feel about the hate! :)

U gotta lead ur team Banish,ik u can assume that role tell your players on what to do,i dont hate ya'll or any of ur guildies,yea i sometime call u guys <ftp bublies> for the keks but i keep a neutral relations with all players ingame here

no toxicity between me and others, that only aggravate situations

Users who are viewing this thread