EU+US Vet cap in SL WILL be 20

are you implying that at 4 stacks of arcane power each and every arcane blast is going to 1 shot everything?
I'm saying Spells was holding his 4 charges and just hard casting Arcane Blast and hitting for 1k lol
He solo'd BfA dungeons, mobs are a 1-2 hit and bosses were dead in 21 sec. This was at level 17.
[doublepost=1602001476,1602001073][/doublepost]
Anyone know what level PVP talents are unlocked in SL?
It varies and wowhead looks buggy.

What I remember from Priest:

Holy gets at least these
upload_2020-10-6_10-22-55.png

Shadow gets at least
upload_2020-10-6_10-23-44.png

upload_2020-10-6_10-24-5.png

Last edited:
OMG everything is viable https://ptr.wowhead.com/talent-calc

This is amazing:

DK/DH look great.
Boomkin is back.
Mage is even more 1 hit.
HPally might be BiS healer, their kit is insane.
Rogues get Shadowstep.
Shaman's pick up Sheer again.
Aff might be playable with the instant dot damage from https://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=324536/malefic-rapture and Succubus.
Fury is back.

Boomkin is back? Was never away.... XD

BTW - what are we suppose to do with our vets? just leave them xp on like they are now? and then we can lvl up to 20 and it gets locked again?

Thanks for info

Cheers

Boomkin is back? Was never away.... XD

BTW - what are we suppose to do with our vets? just leave them xp on like they are now? and then we can lvl up to 20 and it gets locked again?

Thanks for info

Cheers
Just going under the "never level a twink" law, rerolling is probably best.

Can we get the Medicine Pouch? I know old ones scale to req level 20, but not sure if new ones are obtainable.

That's about the only thing on our old vets that would be useful, AFAIK.

Just going under the "never level a twink" law, rerolling is probably best.

Can we get the Medicine Pouch still. I know old ones scale to req level 20, but not sure if new ones are obtainable.

That's about the only thing on our old vets that would be useful, AFAIK.
There is no point of keeping ur twink at 10. This is the first lvl squish ever doubt its gonna get reverted back so lvling ur main vet(s) isn't a big deal.

Thats great and all but the random q will still be a bugged shitshow like it has been from the start. How many bgs you get at 20 in SL again? 6? Have fun with the queues...

ashran is under bgs? not epic bg? or a typo/error?

can you look in specific bgs, see if it says epic or 20v20
Looks like a mistype on their end, Q says epic
upload_2020-10-6_14-16-40.png

Also I was able to Q Wintergrasp
[doublepost=1602015643,1602015489][/doublepost]Here are the disc honor talents, sorry this is the only 20 I have

upload_2020-10-6_14-20-36.png

Very nice, I am glad the cap is 20 still and not 10. Not that 10 would be super bad or anything just more pve stuff to do at 20.

Users who are viewing this thread