EU+US Vet cap in SL WILL be 20

I took a break from WoW, and never really followed the ftp / vet thing before so these will be dumb questions, but i'll ask anyway..
To do this right, do I start another wow account on my same bnet, roll a new char and level to 20 (once patch is out ofc). If I want to play a dk or dh do I need any expansions adding to that new wow account, or a months subscription?

I took a break from WoW, and never really followed the ftp / vet thing before so these will be dumb questions, but i'll ask anyway..
To do this right, do I start another wow account on my same bnet, roll a new char and level to 20 (once patch is out ofc). If I want to play a dk or dh do I need any expansions adding to that new wow account, or a months subscription?
Add a starter account to your main (in battle.net there should be a + starter account option)
Subscribe to that account to remove "starter" banked xp you will get.
Make sure you unlock your gametime before your sub on that account expires.
You can sub on your main and have you linked starter unsubbed fine.

I think the ilvl 44 gear will probably be fixed 1-2 weeks into the pre patch, same with the 5/5 gems. The 7 intellect/agi gems from thrallmar honourhold though will last a bit longer I bet.

little late to this thread, but
fyeah5ew8wo.gif

i have no proof or SS, about 2-3 months ago in a BG, some players were speculating and discussing SL and 20's. one player claimed he played early beta. he claimed, that current 20's will be 10's (before charts we saw like on wowhead), when asked about F2P, he said (typed) that those 20s are getting squished based on banked XP level, (obviously understood F2P and vets system, but so did most of us), when asked about trial level player replied 15 or 20 undecided at this time.

player was flamed, dealt yeah right, wtf, etc. i didn't flame, but i thought yeah sure.

Pretty damn excited. The variety of talents, abilities and pvp talents is what's got me hyped.

This does all ride on how broken certain specs, gear and enchants work though. Would hate to have all this opportunity squashed by a handful of classes on a god tier compared to the rest of them.

With the exception of talents, most classes are really looking to have some depth to them. This definitely solves my altoholic problem. Dks are looking amazing, boomie, all hunter specs, most healers, all rogues(sub is missing dance but still could be viable) warrior looks nasty! Ahhhh! I am just stoked.

My only concern with the removal of honorable medallion and all that from being a "pvp talent" that means we need a hard copy horde/alliance insignia again. How do we obtain that? From pvp chests from bgs? Or the loom version?

I was going from an earlier post were someone was saying ftp was 10 and vets were 20. Just wanted a clearing lol but guess asking questions is wrong @Dragpz

Seems how shit changes every other week XD

Users who are viewing this thread