Vent Your Frustrations II

"The only way out is in."

"Have your ever looked at yourself in the mirror and gesticulating like a madman?"

-Love and a .45

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Fcking battle fattigue , *blizzard ure retarded i cant even outheal a damn disc priest wtf is this shit

I haven't done end game pvp in a long time, but to recap, damage was too bursty, so Blizz added resilience, which smoothed out the damage and made it less bursty, so Blizz added Battle Fatigue which made you get healed for less, which made damage more bursty...

/Blizz Logic

I haven't done end game pvp in a long time, but to recap, damage was too bursty, so Blizz added resilience, which smoothed out the damage and made it less bursty, so Blizz added Battle Fatigue which made you get healed for less, which made damage more bursty...

/Blizz Logic

Like adding gear scaling closing the gap between bottom of the bracket players and top of the bracket twinks.
And then adding enchant scaling turning the gap into a canyon.

I bet we could do this all day with blizzards decisions

Like adding gear scaling closing the gap between bottom of the bracket players and top of the bracket twinks.

no, the new enchants can be used by everyone that is p2p.

that affected only f2ps, and that blizzard doesnt cares about.

though it makes low lvls 30-1lvls get too much OP stats.

Last edited by a moderator:

Not to mention how stats scale BETTER when your are lower level. I could easily solo Pandaria rare mobs at lvl 85 with ilvl 415. At 89 with 429? Forget about it. One mistake is insta-gib.

It's stupid. Leveling up makes you weaker. What kind of shit is that?

Oh the horrors of getting AGM on a Locked PVP realm like Outland that is connected with the also very pvp heavy Kazzak etc.....I've been sitting on 11 trinkets for a couple of weeks now but my god people are rude. All these 'first timers' who are only there to get the achievement for getting 1 trinket buggers me.

3 days later still haven't been able to aquire the last trinket....felt like venting my fustrations again because just now a rogue aquired the trinket because he wanted the achievement for having 1 trinket......merry x-mas ;/

In WSG doing the normal thing, carrying the flag, efc died, I landed on cap right when it returns.

Only one problem. The cap didn't take.

I spend the next 3 seconds or so running on and off the cap, jumping, shifting, anything I can think of to get it to work, until the enemy team finally arrives, picks up the flag and hammers me dead. Someone super squish picked on our team and the round resulted in their cap.

This bug has been around since WSG was created, and it's a hallmark of how few fucks blizz gives about pvp that it hasn't been fixed. So glad I don't pay money for this BS.

In WSG doing the normal thing, carrying the flag, efc died, I landed on cap right when it returns.

I spend the next 3 seconds or so running on and off the cap, jumping, shifting, anything I can think of to get it to work, until the enemy team finally arrives, picks up the flag and hammers me dead. Someone super squish picked on our team and the round resulted in their cap.

This bug has been around since WSG was created, and it's a hallmark of how few fucks blizz gives about pvp that it hasn't been fixed. So glad I don't pay money for this BS.

Hi bendy 'mays here with the SPIRiT SET . U see once I was like you and I always fc'd despite the fact I suck at it I found it wasn't good for my stress. And that's when I discovered the secret of the spirit set . You see the secret is in the patented mana regen design and minimum stamina . What use to oom in minutes now lasts for DAYS . And the best part is when you enter a bg with only your spirit set that has 1.5k health you feel obliged to NOT fc !

now for some paid testimonials !
One spirit set user said " this is so absolutely retarted"
another said
"only a skeying hunter would be atracted to this set "

as as you can see the support for the spirit set is overwhelming !!!!!!!!!
so call today and for just 3 payments of 19.99$ you can have your VERY OWN spirit set !

BUT WAIT !!!!!!! THATS not ALL

if you call within the next 30 min we will include the haste gear supliment ABSOLUTLY FREE
garunteed to make you question why u even play wow in the first place !!

so don't wait CALL NOW !

There is a delay for players in Boss Mode.

Running to stables is a great strategy for horde since alliance never stays to defend bases. They just go fight roads. >,<

I can't get earthbound girdle of the sorcerer or of stamina on my pally..... 51 random dungeons done and I have yet to see either.

That is very frustrating . I couldn't get the Tultumous Cloak of Stamina on my pally . Took me about 40 dungeons to get it .

One of my biggest WoW regrets was leveling a trial toon that had everything. Stam belt and cloak, LFH, WBFH, jeweled Fishing Pole, full BOAs, all the pets from Netherstorm, you name it.

I have a lot of toons. Most are pretty set up as far as nice things go, but man, that one i leveled to
85... I think that's why I have such horrible RNG. I'm being punished for ruining an awesome 20...

Users who are viewing this thread