Vent Your Frustrations II

You realize a whole lot of us have P2Ps right? I would go so far as to say any big name in F2P probably has a P2P backing them up somewhere. We play F2P for a different reason.

i just bought the game a few days ago for $15! My F2P backs up my P2P.... /lol. Did not upgrade my F2P nor did I link accounts.

I barely play the 20-24 bracket now. So I thought I might try 90 PVP / endgame / WPvP (Emerald dream!) Levelling is a pain though.

Ironically yesterday I finally levelled Herb/Alchemy on my tauren druid and can make speed pots. If only I did this in previous patches...

I've been looking at GW2 more and think I might try it. The PVP appears to be more balanced. If a higher level goes into a lower level zone they get scaled accordingly. Everyone enters PVP bgs at the same level.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dangit if wow servers crashed that means my bot probably needs to be reset -.-

i just bought the game a few days ago for $15! My F2P backs up my P2P.... /lol. Did not upgrade my F2P nor did I link accounts.

I barely play the 20-24 bracket now. So I thought I might try 90 PVP / endgame / WPvP (Emerald dream!) Levelling is a pain though.

Ironically yesterday I finally levelled Herb/Alchemy on my tauren druid and can make speed pots. If only I did this in previous patches...

I've been looking at GW2 more and think I might try it. The PVP appears to be more balanced. If a higher level goes into a lower level zone they get scaled accordingly. Everyone enters PVP bgs at the same level.

Stick with it dawg. It gets fun if you've never done end-game before.

That doesn't mean much tbh, a geared player will still have better stats even when scaled down. However it's a fun game imho. I just cant be bothered to play 2 different MMOs simultaneously.

WvWvW is a massive zerg fest.

Dungeons are a massive zerg fest.

Scaling down levels SOUNDS good, but sucks in practice...

No dedicated roles makes everything a massive zerg fest.

Did I mention massive zerg fest?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

That doesn't mean much tbh, a geared player will still have better stats even when scaled down. However it's a fun game imho. I just cant be bothered to play 2 different MMOs simultaneously.

GW2 is worth the initial buy I think, WvWvW is really fun. But I don't find the battlegrounds as enjoyable as WSG.

WvWvW is a massive zerg fest.

Dungeons are a massive zerg fest.

Scaling down levels SOUNDS good, but sucks in practice...

No dedicated roles makes everything a massive zerg fest.

Did I mention massive zerg fest?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

F it then....

I'll go buy WiiU / 3DS and relive my childhood. I don't think I ever finished Zelda 2.

UpUpDownDownLeftRightLeftRightABABStart

Yesterday I was pugging against a group of 24's from Lightbringer. Accepting my fate and the fact that we'll be farmed to death, I rezzed and walked to an area that Bizarre had walked to and noticed that he was untouched by a group of them hanging out by our tunnel. So I approach Bizarre, walking, and proceed to get light up by the two hunters (named FX2Pblahblah? and Mini-blahblah?, forgot). So they continue to do this to me for 13 deaths, and I just found it irritating that they didn't touch Bizarre the whole time. I felt like the kid that gets picked last for dodgeball :(

Since non-WoW games are being discussed, what sucks about Rift? I downloaded it and leveled somekinda Defiant mage to level 2, but then forgot my password

I read some threads about Rift from about 6mo ago and Buckeye said it is the 2nd best to WoW. What's worse about it? queue time? Class balance (reading their forum gave me the impression that rogues were OP and now warriors are OP. those are the 2 most boring classes in WoW)?

Yesterday I was pugging against a group of 24's from Lightbringer. Accepting my fate and the fact that we'll be farmed to death, I rezzed and walked to an area that Bizarre had walked to and noticed that he was untouched by a group of them hanging out by our tunnel. So I approach Bizarre, walking, and proceed to get light up by the two hunters (named FX2Pblahblah? and Mini-blahblah?, forgot). So they continue to do this to me for 13 deaths, and I just found it irritating that they didn't touch Bizarre the whole time. I felt like the kid that gets picked last for dodgeball :(

Not many fun-friendly 24s anymore. :(

Users who are viewing this thread