Vent Your Frustrations II

I cannot get a freaking bread into the toaster :'(

If anyone has tried this game, it's entertaining, but the controls are uhh... you have to get used to them.
I can't get past lvl 1 ;_____;

DBQ essays!!!!! I feel like crying, I just wrote mine and thought to myself.... Wtf did I write...

Accidentally 'passed' on a loot roll for a 'scouting tunic of agility; which has the best agility on a chest for pve.

Upset :(.

Apparently I don't fit on any server :'(

UeW2wPX.jpg

watched The Battle of the FIve Armies last night. was freaking awful. i want to punch Peter Jackson in the nose.

last 30 seconds of wsg, 1/1.. we Had last cap, and their fc is in their base while our druid is going to run the timer out by going gy.

I'm firing off a couple nice aimed-shots at Lennydroody to kill time, and our idiot fc jumps down and gets himself killed by all the awaiting enemy horde. Real nice man. Thanks.

Last edited:
last 30 seconds of wsg, 1/1.. we Had last cap, and their fc is in their base while our druid is going to run the timer out by going gy.

I'm firing off a couple nice aimed-shots at Lennydroody to kill time, and our idiot fc jumps down and gets himself killed by all the awaiting enemy horde. Real nice man. Thanks.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA, that was really epic, won us the game at the last second!!! :) GG tho lol!

GG Fryth, and btw, it appears because you need to log of and restart your Battle.net aplication for updates.

Lol, don't lie, it was aweful. I mean, it was kind of intense at the end but I am afraid I didnt help much this time x).
And yes, I did that, I just thought it was funny x)

Last edited by a moderator:
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA, that was really epic, won us the game at the last second!!! :) GG tho lol!

Idk but was I in that game? I do remember winning last sec in a game with Lenny... Was epic

Lol, don't lie, it was aweful. I mean, it was kind of intense at the end but I am afraid I didnt help much this time x).
And yes, I did that, I just thought it was funny x)
That gummy marshmallow chocolate thing looks deelishus! :)

It's my face, Pooh e____e

lol, it's aa.. lollipop (?) called "Paleta Payaso", not sure if they sell it where you live :eek:

This one almost lost her eye :(

1233101230612_f.jpg
Ooh yes they do ;D haven't had one in months... But the pic is so cute for a dessert :). And aww he's optimistic, still smiling after losing half an eye :eek:

Idk but was I in that game? I do remember winning last sec in a game with Lenny... Was epic

That must've been when i was on my ali druid, OR when we were facing like 7 ferals, something like that.

Lenny running flags against our Ally team who does not know how to play objective...gets me real angry haha I feel sorry if you have to witness my rage

Btw, i played as an alliance too, i know that feeling, i won 2, lost 2... anyway, i had Enio , my bro and Orc with me... still, the other 6 people were just siting in mid.

Users who are viewing this thread