Vent Your Frustrations II

Just bought a Landro Longshot on eBay for 3$

But the more I look into it, I noticed that there are some loot cards that don't have codes. It didn't really have a description on this one but the picture was of the card without the code. The picture looked like a scan so I hope it was snagged off the web and it really has my tabard of flame :|

If not, oh well, it was 3$

edit: This was the pic.

IJH324K.jpg

The seller has 99% good reviews from thousands of buyers. It's not like I was scammed, because it never specifically said "loot card"
And the condition stated "new"

Should all of them be 100% chance of a code?

Last edited:
Just bought a Landro Longshot on eBay for 3$

But the more I look into it, I noticed that there are some loot cards that don't have codes. It didn't really have a description on this one but the picture was of the card without the code. The picture looked like a scan so I hope it was snagged off the web and it really has my tabard of flame :|

If not, oh well, it was 3$

edit: This was the pic.

IJH324K.jpg

The seller has 99% good reviews from thousands of buyers. It's not like I was scammed, because it never specifically said "loot card"
And the condition stated "new"

Should all of them be 100% chance of a code?

Not all cards have loot codes. These are normal wow tcg cards, and looking at the card effect and it's rarity (rare, blue) it looks like it is worth 3$

At least it was only three bucks. Try to flip it and sell it for five.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Just bid on the real deal. And I might :)

the seller said pretty much what [MENTION=17546]Crystalpall[/MENTION] did

modest 29 BM goes for the repick at horde base and not the 2.5k rogue who just picked our flag while im in base waiting to cap

388MGrO.jpg

Just got back into F2P, made a Warrior, queued RFC and WC as tank. Random Rogue ninjas mail boots from RFC and a random Hunter ninjas mail chest from WC.

I want these pathetic people offed.

I feel your pain. What I've usually done in this situation as a tank is to just quit the group. A tank will find another group immediately, but those guys will struggle to finish. Be sure to tell the group that you're leaving because said person stole items he can't even wear.

One of my favorite wow streamers, Reckful, was banned a couple of days ago. Reckful is one of the most talented players in the world and he's been to multiple blizzcons. I just really hope they unban him, wow won't be the same without him.

One of my favorite wow streamers, Reckful, was banned a couple of days ago. Reckful is one of the most talented players in the world and he's been to multiple blizzcons. I just really hope they unban him, wow won't be the same without him.

Not only is he a great wow player, but I think he's hilarious and entertaining to watch. I definitely agree and hope they unban him too.

Jaja's be lurking about, not knowing English, while their name is comprised of English words or names.

They're up to something, I tell ya.

Users who are viewing this thread