Vashj Strong!

we got rocked by some 24 premades early on, but after that it was incredibly smooth sailing

hunters

Last night's game:
View attachment 1794

Horde: 1 24
Alliance: 2 24's
Was a very fun and close game. I'm surprised you forgot about it :(

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_032813_225024.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_032813_225024.jpg
    288 KB · Views: 119
Last edited by a moderator:
Confused about why you posted.

Also, only 1 Ally 24 in your shot that I see.

I posted the SS b/c he forgot about that game last night. I honestly trying not to cause any drama, but I find your comment unnecessary.
That SS was probably the best game I've had in months playing this game, and I wanna thank Vashj for that exciting game. Thank you for correcting me about the 1 24 on alliance. My mistake.

I posted the SS b/c he forgot about that game last night. I honestly trying not to cause any drama, but I find your comment unnecessary.
That SS was probably the best game I've had in months playing this game, and I wanna thank Vashj for that exciting game. Thank you for correcting me about the 1 24 on alliance. My mistake.

Playing on Vashj side, I was surprised by how balanced the play was in that game. I think it was a challenge for everyone. This was the last game we lost of the day

I liked the part where the 1k hp arms warrior FC made it straight across mid while stopping at randoms time to admire the graphics or pick his nose. And then after we killed 2 EFC's he stood in the facing into the corner with the flag for a good 20 seconds...anyone get a SS of that?

Vashj has stayed strong for a surprisingly long time. I took a break for a while when Mists came out, disappointing in PVP and all. Anyway, I got back on a week or so ago to a list of people I didnt know, but then the usual crowd revealed themselves and we have been happily premading. Could use some more heals...

haven't premaded w/ vashj horde in awhile, doing so now :D watch out!
edit: stomped by ap D: - horde jajas, ally 24s, very sad overall

Is this still active/ish? Played WoW for 6 years and miss some serious backstabbing... Have several twinks, ranging from 19-29 one named Casketweaver (29 rogue) Tyrate ( 19 hunter) forget the rest of the names... been almost a year since playing... very interested, lmk.

-3rd

5-15 online, but for example 2 nights ago there were 0 people on the morning after there had were 20-something peeps
less than cata but still strong, so many p2p as well

3 separate premades right now, feeling almost like cata again
edit: I don't like when random vashjites queue into premades

guild name i'll just look for twinks... have 2 to join atm... don't know how fast leveling will go with everything.... Thyrd (human Rogue) And Xelot ( my old TaLA guild name wasn't available....) (NE Hunter... unless other hunters are better now.... then I'll reroll... like the from stealth stuff...

Is there a time that you most often play your horde chars? I found a GF'd troll (ew) warrior on an old f2p account on Vashj horde and have wanted to gear it up for a while now but have been discouraged when every time I log on I am the only one on!

Let me know when you guys play and if anyone would be interested in doing some dungeons or quick BGs for honor.

Is there a time that you most often play your horde chars? I found a GF'd troll (ew) warrior on an old f2p account on Vashj horde and have wanted to gear it up for a while now but have been discouraged when every time I log on I am the only one on!

Let me know when you guys play and if anyone would be interested in doing some dungeons or quick BGs for honor.
Armory pls

Users who are viewing this thread