Vashj (Ally & Horde)

:confused: Well, it seems to be very alive to me.

On a side note: I recently started playing on Vashj. My toons name has been in chat a lot (probably to much annoyance of the locals), well, sadly, I lost said toon.

For some unknown reason, one of the people I used to play f2p with got in to my account, and deleted all of my toons that weren't geared.

Epic sad face inserted here.

Guess I'll have to reroll.

vashj died when i left it

bwl is the new thing

stay away from this

I'm glad you left our server, whoever you are. Dont need your negativity here in our happy little world :]

We have had so many people on lately, and LT is really pushing for us to have arenas here lately. Spree/Aleryn you are a great playa :]

Taco, Congratutacolations for joining :]

We like to have people that are laid back and fun to play with. NO trolls, and by that I mean meanie heads, trolls with zerker are welcome, even though most of us do play ally side only.

For some unknown reason, one of the people I used to play f2p with got in to my account, and deleted all of my toons that weren't geared.

Maybe it was the guy who posted above you...

I don't enjoy this game at all anymore.

Anyone want a Vashj shaman w/ good gear? Acct also has VeCo belf hunter w/ good gear.

Made a Dwarven hunter a while ago and started levelling it and collecting prof mats/DMF drop stuff . . . and thought, "Why am I doing this? It's so boring to level and farm gear/etc. to then be slightly less bored in BGs." So, yeah, there's a level 11 Vashj hunter too.

Anyone want a Vashj shaman w/ good gear? Acct also has VeCo belf hunter w/ good gear.

Made a Dwarven hunter a while ago and started levelling it and collecting prof mats/DMF drop stuff . . . and thought, "Why am I doing this? It's so boring to level and farm gear/etc. to then be slightly less bored in BGs." So, yeah, there's a level 11 Vashj hunter too.

Sorry to see you go, but I know you'd been saying in game that you weren't having much fun anymore. Perhaps something could be different when WoD comes out. But I enjoyed hanging out with you! All the best.

VCheetah, someone stole your looms. The Vashj Bandit stikes again!

Derp... I think they got returned now :} :p

Sad to see people go, but if your bored man its all up to you, F2P can be quite a drag sometimes...

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_111313_160341.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_111313_160341.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 154
  • WoWScrnShot_013114_192456.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_013114_192456.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 195
  • WoWScrnShot_013114_192523.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_013114_192523.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 106
  • WoWScrnShot_012614_125534.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_012614_125534.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 102

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_013114_201421.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_013114_201421.jpg
    253.7 KB · Views: 107
  • WoWScrnShot_013114_203114.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_013114_203114.jpg
    287.3 KB · Views: 111
I've only played here for a few days, but so far so good. I don't have the add-on atm but Kincaide has been really helpful with getting me in the loop and my friends list is pretty extensive.

Would love to get in to a premade. When do you all typically run?

A suggestion to anyone considering rollin over here-do it….but plz no moar druids!

I've only played here for a few days, but so far so good. I don't have the add-on atm but Kincaide has been really helpful with getting me in the loop and my friends list is pretty extensive.

Would love to get in to a premade. When do you all typically run?

A suggestion to anyone considering rollin over here-do it….but plz no moar druids!

We ran a druid premade once Tilt, we 3 capped and had loads of fun :p I dont think I got any footage of it though! >_<

Also I have been super lazy and not added any videos lately, I have arena/bg footage to compile :]

Im surprised you havent gotten in on one mate! We havre pres running and people asking for pres constantly, Heck, last night I wasn't even able to get a group because they were all full, but funny thing is... I MAKE THE GROUPS LOL. These Vashjians :p :]

It's all me. I have a weird schedule this week. Earlier today I had exactly 3 minutes in game and logged in to the middle of an epic staff battle with a couple other Vashj-ians lol.

I think that it is a Vashj prerequisite that any new people must roll a druid and a warrior. :p

The all-druid premades are loads of fun!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread