Vashj (Ally & Horde)

Trying to play today or sometime this weekend. Just waiting on wow to finish downloading.

Sent from my Chaser using Tapatalk 2

Ooh, I remember you also mentioning an Arms War, HPal, hunter combo...Oh, and it'd be great to play with you any time!
Yeah that was it but if you throw a ele into the mix o.o then U have purge too ! Any priest might as well just afk Druids are toast with no heal crits . Frankly the damage from that comp by itself would be enough to down any healer.

But but here is the big question . Do u guys use Skype/ vent ?

Yeah that was it but if you throw a ele into the mix o.o then U have purge too ! Any priest might as well just afk Druids are toast with no heal crits . Frankly the damage from that comp by itself would be enough to down any healer.

But but here is the big question . Do u guys use Skype/ vent ?

Absolutely yes! Skype is something we encourage for premades on Vashj. Some people even use it without a mic so they know what's going on. Soo...Hpal, Protwar, Armswar, Hunter, Elesham is GG? We we just talking tonight about good comps, and we had very nearly that! I think we said rogue or boomy in stead of the Shaman, but they all have their benefits!

Mmmm my two ideal comps are hunter arms holy pally ele

and then IMO the num 1 offense comp

holy priest with mc ,panda ele shaman , nelf assas rogue probably using shadow focus , and then panda BM hunter using double Crane

basicaly the rogue runs in and saps the biggest dps if any are threats . If none are then he saps fc . Priest mc's efc and ele shaman runs in and ts's sending everyone else flying off edge the rogue then opens while spamming roots too keep up slows after the priest moves him away from edge . The hunter is also doing big dps on efc . As well as the lock who cc's any slippery heals who aren't on the lower level after ts

That is for any roof defense . For any type of defense on cap spot the priest just jumps in and fear bombs the rogue saps the heals as soon as they trink the fear and keep sapping until dr on fear is up panda hunt and holy priest can help with this . Other healers get ts'd into a corner where they are outa Los of the fc and stuff like that . Priest also on cc duty with mc

Basicaly u I want a pro sham on thunder storm duty with your priest

Mmmm my two ideal comps are hunter arms holy pally ele

and then IMO the num 1 offense comp

holy priest with mc ,panda ele shaman , nelf assas rogue probably using shadow focus , and then panda BM hunter using double Crane

basicaly the rogue runs in and saps the biggest dps if any are threats . If none are then he saps fc . Priest mc's efc and ele shaman runs in and ts's sending everyone else flying off edge the rogue then opens while spamming roots too keep up slows after the priest moves him away from edge . The hunter is also doing big dps on efc . As well as the lock who cc's any slippery heals who aren't on the lower level after ts

That is for any roof defense . For any type of defense on cap spot the priest just jumps in and fear bombs the rogue saps the heals as soon as they trink the fear and keep sapping until dr on fear is up panda hunt and holy priest can help with this . Other healers get ts'd into a corner where they are outa Los of the fc and stuff like that . Priest also on cc duty with mc

Basicaly u I want a pro sham on thunder storm duty with your priest

Hmm...It seems like the core of the anti-healer group is just Armswar and Hpal, everything else is just utility. This is just kinda narrowing it down from your post in the BWL thread I saw. Oh, and for what it's worth I have an Armswar rolled on BWL, but I don't think it'll be geared for quite some time.

If your not worrying about interrupts I'd still take a destro lock. ( should be enough to kill any healer)
cause u can't crit with heals , they heal for junk cause warrior, and they take for ever cause of the lock . Would be interesting to do a afflic lock that way ppl don't cleanse stuff . That can actualy do pretty decent dps as well if played right

Wheres the mage? Poly and CS? BiS ;P

Well we have recently gotten an influx of "new" people but that have played on other servers.

We stay nice in chat, premade, and have been doing ALOT of dungeon groups lately. AGM is pretty attainable about a 5, and all new players are welcome.

Are there any/many Arms Warrs on Vashj Alliance? (I know Licholas is/was a warrior.)

I was looking at Great Sword of the Crown and now I want one. Warrior is the only class I haven't geared/leveled. I probably won't though, as I've already tried 4 times and never made it beyond level 9.

Also, Hashbrowns was talking about Vashj vs BWL in the BWL thread. Seems like a fun thing to do, unlike all these steamrolls from one side or the other due to p2ps and 935hp randomness.

I have a warrior on Vashj. He's mostly prot though. I kick myself all the time for not taking the 2h. But yeah, there are a few arms warriors. I see Lycanos the most, I think.

Warriors are a lot of fun. Victory Rush is OP.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

We have good warriors, I think everybody but me has one tbg.

So Last night we got some arenas going on Vashj 3s.
Warr/priest/lock vs druid/warr/mage some really good even games!

Come play with us on Ally side.

Also, I now play a 24 Frost mage f2p community... Her name is Pepsimax and I am sure many of you have seen her already. I still play my f2ps for arenas though and we have 90s willing to help including myself!!!

********Alliance Only********

I'm trying to start a few days (id like it to be 3) out of the week where we start doing Arenas again. I'd like some suggestions on what days and times you all would like to have set for us to get this up and going again. So gimme some suggestions and I will try and set it all up.

Last edited by a moderator:
********Alliance Only********

I'm trying to start a few days (id like it to be 3) out of the week where we start doing Arenas again. I'd like some suggestions on what days and times you all would like to have set for us to get this up and going again. So gimme some suggestions and I will try and set it all up.

Ill get the videos together to advertise our arenas.

Afternoons/early nights are best because a lot of schools are now in sess and people work during the day.

I could POSSIBLY help with xrealming.

I would encourage people to roll on Vashj if they want an easygoing laid back community. We have been getting a LOT of pres going lately, and dungeon runs happen all the time for our friends :]

My schedule is pretty flexible with advance notice, and I'm interested in getting better at arenas. I haven't done arenas seriously since TBC, and "seriously" doesn't mean I was great. But I want to learn!

BTW in case you missed my other post, I'm Spreelit and Aleryn. Surprise!

I would love to join the rest of you.

Thought, I am really, really, really new to your community...of which there are a lot of you...

Users who are viewing this thread