Vashj (Ally & Horde)

Haha. If you've got 2x venerable mass, your damage might be almost respectable. :p

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Haha. If you've got 2x venerable mass, your damage might be almost respectable. :p

i got nothing xD, i was expecting help to get 2 axes of Enforcers, but i guess that's asking too much =P

I mean, i didn't even created him yet hehe. You horde or ally?

Lol! How many runs do you suppose it week take to get both?

I'm alliance.

Pertaining to your realm: Vashj
------------------------------
-How active is horde?
-Alliance que times?
-What classes do you guys need?
----
Thanks

Horde is inactive, though I wish I could get everyone hordeside. Alliance queue times stay around 4-5 minutes. We lack a dedicated ele shaman and warlock for the core premade group.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

a bit smaller than summer 2012 but more close-knit than ever :D incredibly fun. questionable skill levels, unquestionable sociability

reports indicate near death of horde community, but having not logged on any of my horde toons in quite some time i can neither confirm nor deny these reports

Bump for Vashj.

/swag.

just out of curiosity who all is back on vashj as of late that i might remember . seen a few faces on ti i havent seen in a while and was contemplating dusting off my old resto shaman.

Come on. There are p2ps who are willing to help. Usually 5 or 6 on whenever I log in

RIP Vashj

Vashj was a great community and sometimes I kind of miss it. Plus I'd played strictly on PvP servers during my whole raiding tenure since the game was released. But the community collapsed from not having enough people to really sustain it: people don't like to be lonely. Aerie Peak has my heart again right now. But Vashj, please know that I remember you fondly.

I still log onto Vashj, but there are rarely any others on. Maybe Frozen up there at 100... It's not a total bust though. I was on last Thursday, and Goldshire was popping. There were several 20s from other realms. Lots of duels, and an impromptu all druid raid formed up, and shenanigans ensued. There were even several horde toons there, just hanging out and watching.

Vashj is still...kinda...active.

Myself and Vol are on occasion, I know that much.

Did some games the other night with swoooops, zara, and a few other vashj maties. Vashj strong 4va buds

Rip bracket, rip top respect players
-wärlord

Users who are viewing this thread