Vanilla players tell Mists of Pandaria players about "Back in the day"

- Back in my day, I could blink if a rogue jumped me, and poly them then unload, without having to worry about BS shadowstep or cloak of shadows
You prob. had other problems than CoS or SS ;)
A good geared/skilled rogue killed you in seconds even with precious Marshall gear ;)
You were either Frost and had a shiny useless Frostbarrier (1 min cd) and 1 Frostnova (+ Coldsnap on 10min Timer) and did no harm to him with your 3 spells (3 points in CoC for slow and dmg anyone?)
Or you were Fire and had a PoM-Pyro every 3. encounter IF u survived the ambush.
Only thing even more intimidating was an Enhancer Shaman with PvP-Gear..
Was like a powerhouse rogue who did not see a reason to stealth vs. a tiny mage....

Fun times :)

There was a good way to kill any class and spec if you knew what to do and had fast enough reactions. Super good rogues were pretty scary to fight. I remember 1 guy in particular who murdered me quite a lot...but usually I killed most of em, but you're right :) Oh, and I was fire. Enhacement shaman battles were fun, but not really that bad if you knew how to beat them. Pretty much all you have to do was get up in their face with instant cast abilities and melee their grounding totems. I beat them pretty frequently doing that.

Users who are viewing this thread