Twisting Nether Alliance!

it still gets a decent ammount of people, but its not what it used to be

#legit

Logged on today and saw about 10 people online on the chat.

Hopefully TN will pick up some activity with summer break starting and WoD coming up!

I got toons there on my p2p account, hit me up here and I'll log over to que you guys :)

Last edited by a moderator:
No, no you won't.. I prefer my severs without tryhards or speed potters. YOU fail on both counts.
Hmm.. you call a player a speed potter yet the majority of the players in this bracket already use it.
I kinda lost you on the "tryhard" part, I'm guessing you meant jumps but then again just like what I said about the speed potters.

Hmm.. you call a player a speed potter yet the majority of the players in this bracket already use it.
I kinda lost you on the "tryhard" part, I'm guessing you meant jumps but then again just like what I said about the speed potters + don't you play a 24? that kinda makes you a tryhard in the f2p bracket.
Oh and btw speaking of failures..I don't think "severs" is the right word there:)

People like yourself and the rest of your sever are the reason I play at 24. This is brokens thread and sever, so I expect this to be removed by morning.

So don't worry your head and carry on farming that swift thistle my "friend".

To all the guys out there, calling me a potter : Darkflight - Spell - World of Warcraft. ( Worgen's racial ) and Swiftness Potion - Item - World of Warcraft are 2 different things. While you guys are using your War Stomp - Spell - World of Warcraft / Berserking - Spell - World of Warcraft, i will be using my Darkflight :) And if you see me using Swift Potion, SS it, please ! You will have the right to call me speed potter then ( and i will delete my char :p ).
And [MENTION=5987]The Saint[/MENTION] - Myst said it all ! :)

P.P. Cya on TN !

To all the guys out there, calling me a potter : Darkflight - Spell - World of Warcraft. ( Worgen's racial ) and Swiftness Potion - Item - World of Warcraft are 2 different things. While you guys are using your War Stomp - Spell - World of Warcraft / Berserking - Spell - World of Warcraft, i will be using my Darkflight :) And if you see me using Swift Potion, SS it, please ! You will have the right to call me speed potter then ( and i will delete my char :p ).
And [MENTION=5987]The Saint[/MENTION] - Myst said it all ! :)

P.P. Cya on TN !

Easy to make such a claim when you currently don't have herbalism.

And The Saint - Myst said it all ! :)

P.P. Cya on TN !

I Know the difference between the DF icon and the speed pot icon... and it's not just the pots. It was once healing nether, now it's hunting nether.

If you're so populated play vs agg? Beat them and I'll retract my comments and post an apology thread.

I Know the difference between the DF icon and the speed pot icon... and it's not just the pots. It was once healing nether, now it's hunting nether.

If you're so populated play vs agg? Beat them and I'll retract my comments and post an apology thread.

So now it isn't just pots? lol kk.

What are you talking about exactly? You do know that there are many people with hunters and healers alts on most f2p communities, and that people are free to roll whatever they want to play.
View attachment 4274

I usually encounter 2 or 3 hunters/healers from agg (or hyjal) does that make the server hunting/healing server?:confused:

http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f43/aggramar-10x-hunter-premade-2014-02-17-a-56510/ Yeah you're right #classdiversity indeed.

Broken
cmon bro where are you?

Attachments

• 10491148_10152237358927734_2974131001462026648_n.jpg
    10491148_10152237358927734_2974131001462026648_n.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 153
So now it isn't just pots? lol kk.

Last time a came up against you lot I faced 3 nelf rogues an hunter and your speed potting fc.

What are you talking about exactly? You do know that there are many people with hunters and healers alts on most f2p communities, and that people are free to roll whatever they want to play.
View attachment 4274

Yep, people are. That's why I play what i want. You're image is correct, but shooting someone is a choice too.

Broken
cmon bro where are you?

How manly of you. No matter what broken does can't hide what people think of your sever.

As you can see, I'm not the only one.

Users who are viewing this thread