Twisting Nether Alliance!

Broken if you want me to come all you had to do is just ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys! Im Tdkdru currently rolling my Druid on Twisting Nether!

I'm excited for some F2P action! add me to friends ect!

cheers!

It'll be good to see another face at TN. I really haven't gotten the chance to log on lately, though but I'm hoping to get back into twinkin'.

Broken if you want me to come all you had to do is just ask.

We were about to but then we thought you might use your axe around us to summon Maratian and divide by zero.

e88.gif

Hey TN players, I've been thinking about rolling an ally. Can you guys log onto TN in the evening or are there queues most of the times. How is the competition for AGM and treasure chests? Season greetings!
Ho Ho Howdy! and welcome to TN! there are usually some of us are online most of the time and the queues are usually on Sundays and Wednesdays, as for AGM its been hard to obtain it on most servers cause of xrealm so you'll have better luck in realm hopping + we tend to help each others for treasure chests on TN. so hope this answers your questions:)

I think I made a mistake leveling a character to 20 on Spinebreaker.... ! (Someone can correct me on this, but atm I see a dead realm with nobody using F2Paddon? Am I missing something?)

Seems i'll be rerolling on TN later today :D

I think I made a mistake leveling a character to 20 on Spinebreaker.... ! (Someone can correct me on this, but atm I see a dead realm with nobody using F2Paddon? Am I missing something?)

aint nobody wants to play without mihej.
Kiddin, but now seriously i think the reasons they stopped playing could be cuz 5.4 sucked? got tired of bracket? playing high lvl? taked a breaked from wow? gone to russia to visit maratian?

I would take last one, they are all now with maratian in siberian plateau taking lessons from master to improve their minds and gameplay.

activity goes up and down on spine, but yeah its dead atm, alli queue times aren't helping

the majority of people who play on spine play on agg too, so if we aren't on spine were probs on agg

I usually log Spine when we are about to make a premade there. Otherwise if you just log on, you will be alone most of the time. (Expect Mihej)

And as zehj said, there is maybe one or two guys from spine who dont have toons on aggramar. (Ally q times suck these days....)

just made a healer called Polytheist.

If i see enough activity i'll reload my paid acount with all my looms on

Last edited by a moderator:
this server alliance empty Elwynn Forest and Duskwood is raped by horde and u can't complete quests

Never had a problem completing quests there myself, although it is true that the realms population is horde-dominant. There are a lot of zones to quest in, though, so if you're just looking for xp then try a different zone or wait some time and I bet your problem will be solved :)

Hey there! I'm going to roll a Human Priest on this server, cause it looks like the most popular for Alliance f2p.
Is it still actual?

Users who are viewing this thread