Twisting Nether Alliance!

Blizz...we need Server change for F2p's !
I will pay to transfer my Holadin to TN 30 euro :(

Blizz...we need Server change for F2p's !
I will pay to transfer my Holadin to TN 30 euro :(

deleted ur char, ask friend to create char with ur name, use undelete char function, ask to change realm.

use fake code, pay char transfer, ur acc gets blocked, tell gm some excuse about u not knowing.

TN ally is turning into RP server.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Far over the Misty Mountains cold..."
Wo_WScrn_Shot_092614_195037.jpg

Hello all, I just made a F2P account to twink with and i made a paladin character ( Named: Dinn, protection) , and I was looking to get in touch with some of the other twinks on the server, is Twisted nether stil the place to go for Alliance twinks, also why for alliance? wouldt a big alliance community make a good server for horde twinks if they want shorter queue's in battlegrounds?

Also, when I joined the server it said "full", but i joined anyway and I could play, does that mean anything?

I would like ot meet some of you soon, bye

Hello all, I just made a F2P account to twink with and i made a paladin character ( Named: Dinn, protection) , and I was looking to get in touch with some of the other twinks on the server, is Twisted nether stil the place to go for Alliance twinks, also why for alliance? wouldt a big alliance community make a good server for horde twinks if they want shorter queue's in battlegrounds?

Also, when I joined the server it said "full", but i joined anyway and I could play, does that mean anything?

I would like ot meet some of you soon, bye

Yes, twisting is still one of the biggest alliance f2p comunities, the other big ones are spinebreaker and magtheridon.

If you don't have it already I suggest you download this addon: F2PAddon - Chat & Communication - World of Warcraft Addons - Curse It will allow you to chat with all the f2p twinks on the server, think of it as a guild chat.

The reason the server says "full" is simply because its very populated, sometimes during peak hours you might be unable to log in because of this, but I don't think your gonna have any bigger issues with that.

I was unable to answer one of your questions because I didn't anderstand what you meant. anyway, hope this helps, welcome to TN! And welcome to TI aswell :)

What I meant was, why is Twisted Nether only good for allaince twinks? Doesn't that mean that a lot more alliance players queue for bg's than horde players? Resulting in high queue times.

What I meant was, why is Twisted Nether only good for allaince twinks? Doesn't that mean that a lot more alliance players queue for bg's than horde players? Resulting in high queue times.
There are no battlegroups anymore. :) I don't know how queue times are right now since I haven't played WoW in WoD, but they're not influenced by single server faction populace at all!

BG queues include most of the european servers, i dont now the exact server groups but I have F2Ps in spanish servers, twisting nether, aggramar... and I play most battlegrounds with the same people and the same (long) queue times

Twisting nether is good for alliance cause there are many F2Ps using the F2P addon, but I'm not sure if it's the largest alliance community in EU

Twisting nether is good for alliance cause there are many F2Ps using the F2P addon, but I'm not sure if it's the largest alliance community in EU

Hi, do you have an idea where the biggest collection of Ally players are? I have tried Spinebreaker but it's not very active these days

Hi, do you have an idea where the biggest collection of Ally players are? I have tried Spinebreaker but it's not very active these days

I'm looking for it too, Twisting Nether has 3-4 F2Ps online most of the time, but they lack P2P to make a proper use of the addon. There isnt a server like Aggramar in EU alliance... Maybe Ravencrest is the larger community with all the 29 players of Gurubashi Surf guild

Twisting Nether is the best server Eu this bracket for Alliance and i know enough other Servers Eu...not only on English pools.

I dont would say i know every1 but all ppl i know are reale fine...and dont forgot the fcking que the last week, i'm sure many ppl was offline cuz no1 want to wait 4h for a log in.

For me it is more importend to play on a Asshole free server, that is exactly what u find here.
If Trial Acc's can anytime buy Server changes, the first i do is transfer all my toons to this Server :)

Btw; next 1 or 2 Day's I'll be back on my p2p on TN
for all Trials...feel free to wisp me if u need help to group up or what else, on p2p i use to the f2p Chat.

singel wsg pop 3-10min.
rnd que ( all bgs ) 20-45min.
arena 30sec. - 2 min ( 2s ) and 1-3min. for 3s

use the f2p chat addon, so u add all ppl what use this 2 ( f2p and p2p ) and u can ask the other player about anything u need.

singel wsg pop 3-10min.
rnd que ( all bgs ) 20-45min.
arena 30sec. - 2 min ( 2s ) and 1-3min. for 3s

use the f2p chat addon, so u add all ppl what use this 2 ( f2p and p2p ) and u can ask the other player about anything u need.
The f2p chat you mean the channel that is made correct?

Few other things

1) Should I go for 19 or 20?

2) At the moment it`s 4:10 in the morning at which times is the best queues possible?

3) Will we be able to queue skirmishes?

Users who are viewing this thread