Twink News Thread

False/Spulta - Bleeding Hollow (Horde) Veneficus#1262

Add me, I'm up for all world pvp/BG's ! :)

Hey, just added everyone on the list. Just wanted to let you know that Twinkbeast has his forum name and btag switched around, and that kelza has not been subbed for about 2 years, and isn't interested in getting random friends requests. :)

Edit - Khaos has also told me that he no longer twinks

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright so, first off I'd like to thank everyone who participated in this networking for twinks, seems like this took great effort (maybe not idk)

I have a request for a slight modification though if possible:

Since we are not able to add each other overseas maybe you should seperate EU and US Battle Tags

That's all.

iDoBRBg.jpg

Updated 2/13/15 with most the things said in this thread. Temporary Snapchat and Facebook sections added, I'll keep them if I can get some names.
Eriwen I don't know who is EU and my battle tag is full, if you were give me a list of the EU's on this thread than I would be more than happy to make you guys your own B-tag Section.

I'm loving adding all this info! keep it coming!

Breaking news!

I was retweeted about the Que bug! Evidence of networkings usefulness just keeps piling up!

@Holinka wants to know how we feel about Skirmishes! Give him the feedback he wants! Tweet

Last edited:
Can you fix mine up please? Currently got twitch, link is fine but says Arktonkn rather than Artonkn

Twitter is [MENTION=14669]Artonkn[/MENTION]
tags are EU : artonkn#2526 and US : artonkn#2269

thanks

Updated multiple items, all new names added. Continued daily updates to come.

Last edited:
Come on folks, get on Twitter. These Devs are paying attention to us right now. The time is ripe for positive twink changes. Let's get the retweets going.

Follow me @donteventrii

Users who are viewing this thread