Twink News Thread

Feel free to add me to this list:

BattleTag - apnea#1877
Twitter - @crapnea

This thread now holds the updated battle tag archive! Your battle tag may have not made it, so please check with this list to make sure you are listed if you wish to be! Stickied this thread because it is simply badass.

Edit: [MENTION=189]Conq[/MENTION] let me know if you want this unstickied for it to float and be bumped in the forum section or not.

This thread now holds the updated battle tag archive! Your battle tag may have not made it, so please check with this list to make sure you are listed if you wish to be! Stickied this thread because it is simply badass.

Edit: Conq let me know if you want this unstickied for it to float and be bumped in the forum section or not.

You didn't update to include my information nerd, despite me posting it a whole 30 minutes before you did this :p

edit: It's there, just listed under Gliiese. Petition to change to CRApnea pls

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol thank you [MENTION=6446]Mocha[/MENTION] for the sticky, there's a lot of great posts being made these days so may as well sticky this so it doesn't clog up any of the newer stuff. I intend to do another decent sized update on Friday, and one for the Directory thread on Sunday.

My Twitter: @SaftevandEU1

Sorry I had to delay the update of this thread and the guild resource thread, important real life activities kept me very busy all weekend, Hope to update them both updated later today after I get out of work.

To be honest, I am truly disappointed with the 19 bracket. I am playing for This Sunday Night and decided to make a twink a couple of months earlier to do bgs and wargames, but everyone is so shit at 19. Skirms is no fun because everyone sucks cock that you face, and bgs you cant carry the retards on alliance. So sad :(

To be honest, I am truly disappointed with the 19 bracket. I am playing for This Sunday Night and decided to make a twink a couple of months earlier to do bgs and wargames, but everyone is so shit at 19. Skirms is no fun because everyone sucks cock that you face, and bgs you cant carry the retards on alliance. So sad :(

Has TSN thought about sending out War Game challenges to anyone specific? They are easy to set up and are loads of fun if your looking for real competition. You might have more fun in this bracket if you War Game more often.

Tollo#1285
Anyone can add me, I'm friendly. I have a full list though so if you add me and I don't respond, it may be that. Send me a pm on here if I don't respond.

[MENTION=11723]Tollo[/MENTION]92 (I quit using Twitter since I quit the pve scene but that is mine..)

Users who are viewing this thread