Twink News Thread

Tollo#1285
Anyone can add me, I'm friendly. I have a full list though so if you add me and I don't respond, it may be that. Send me a pm on here if I don't respond.

Twitter handle: Tollo92 (I quit using Twitter since I quit the pve scene but that is mine..)

Also my strum: www.twitch.tv/tollo92 I don't stream as much as I used to but when I did, it was end game (CMs and raiding mostly. We were the cm group that carried Bajheera and Jen. Was also front page us cm score for warlocks, US 17).

Last edited by a moderator:
Made two 19 twinks a long time ago. Just started playing again pretty recently.

Battletag - Dreadmist#1987

Twink names - Flowingwater, Sul, Madcuddler, Freecuddler (more to come?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone feel free to add me to RealID. It is on the list.
Do not confuse my ingame personality with my TI one. :)

/cheers
Sweetsidney

Slack#2638

Beware: EU swine ;)

Edit: This is my US btag

Thread updated with new names from the project

Also added new LFG section for the 2015 Twinkcup!

Hello, so at first I thought I was not going to be home when the cup is but it turns out that I will be home so therefore im just posting a team applicaiton here if anyone is interested pm me.

Twink Armory: Partygírlx @ Bleeding Hollow - Community - World of Warcraft

Class: Mistweaver Monk

Years Played: 6

Brackets Played: 19, 29, 70

PvP Experience: 2k cr in mop as disc priest in endgame lots of games played at a higher mmr. 2.2k+ as rogue on AT wotlk, 2.2k cr on disc priest at 70 (played a bunch with a high rated friend so around 2.4k mmrish, disc/ele)

Are you willing to Move to a Different Server, Re-roll, or Faction change? If so, what do you have in mind? I can roll any server/faction. My knowledge about the game and classes after this amount of time allows me to play any of them at a certainly high level so that wont be a problem either.

Users who are viewing this thread