Twink News Thread

This is why you're MVP.

I'd like but I ran out for today! This thread is incredible :3

I made a twitter but I won't be doing anything besides spamming dev and whatnot so it's pointless to follow mine.

<3. Up to you i'd love to add your name to the list regardless.

Indefinitely looking for more names and such, if you want to connect to the community at large this is a great way, help me help you!

Artonkn* on the twitch, link is fine though, also Artonkn twitter, not used it much yet, in fact just cleared all tweets, but plan to more in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys with the twitter integration coming I figured it was about time that we start to Compile all the necessary information to make it easy for people to get involved in networking that goes on in this community. Networking is one the twink communities greatest assets and it should be utilized to the fullest extent possible. Proof of this methodologies effectiveness is evident Through the recent attention we have received from Game Masters like Holinka and Lore, both prominent GMs.

Twitter Handles:

@
TwinkCup
- Myrm
@bigmoranDruid - BigMoran
@MarbLogic - Marblea
@Fearthebuns - Honeybuns
@Tanner - Rusks
@SCConqerz - Conq
@bisnation - Yoube
@holinka Game Master
@Bashiok Game Master
@WatcherDev Game Master
@CM_Lore Game Master
@CM_Zarhym Game Master
@Kaivax - WoW Community Liaison
@Harald Bohm - Addon Designer

Popular Twink Hashtags:

#TwinkCup
#19Twink
#WorldofWarcraft
#WarcraftTwink

Twink Streams:

Tasslehof

Pizza
Honeybuns
BigMoran
Duopaladin

Gaith.moughrabi
Darkchewie
Arktonkn
Razqt (EU)

*Disclaimer:

I will add anything and Everything necessary towards making this thread as useful as possible for the benifit of the entire twink community, but I need Twitch names, Twitter Names, Hashtags, and info on any other category I might add. So please post here with as much info as you can.

My twitter is [MENTION=22087]Baelo[/MENTION]ro1481 (my btag is Baeloro#1481).

Mocha would it be possible to merge specifically the Btag list with this thread in some capacity?

tweetin%E2%80%99-while-wowin%E2%80%99-2-10-2015

Users who are viewing this thread