Twink Names!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parfait said:
I really need to stop rolling new characters, Troll Mage, my 1st ever troll!! Aerie Peak horde like the rest.

LOL, I forgot to put the name... Islowya

Thirk - Aerie Peak Horde.

Sorry for rolling Huntard, had to roll horde and assuming I'll be playing solo for now so chose a class I knew I'd have the least problem with.

Ã￾ivinity Horde Aerie Peak Add me ;)

Oletha - Horde Blood Elf Priest

Still leveling. Not my toon, my gf's. Her first character, go easy on her if you see her around.

Lol i hate the stereo that girls in wow only use healing classes. I mean just cuz im a girl doesnt mean I only heal...lol i just realized my main is a resto shaman XD. Well Im making a alliance named Starup. Not sure what it will be prob a human disc priest or paladin.

Starup said:
Lol i hate the stereo that girls in wow only use healing classes. I mean just cuz im a girl doesnt mean I only heal...lol i just realized my main is a resto shaman XD. Well Im making a horde named Starup. Not sure what it will be prob a belf disc priest or paladin.

My GF is only rolling a healer cause I told her we need heals.

Otherwise she'd have made a mage or lock :p

Starup said:
Lol i hate the stereo that girls in wow only use healing classes. I mean just cuz im a girl doesnt mean I only heal...lol i just realized my main is a resto shaman XD. Well Im making a horde named Starup. Not sure what it will be prob a belf disc priest or paladin.

Haha, I've had:

"So you're not a girl?"

"No."

"But you're playing a healer."

several times before, from members of my guild even. Having Disc as my main-spec and Holy as my off-spec probably had something to do with it too "Cierona doesn't do DPS".

Of the 5 women in the guild only one of them regularly played a druid healer, the others playing DK tank or mage (best DPS in the guild except the GM's hunter), rogue, hunter and warlock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread