US Topping the charts above everyone else like always.

Was hard to find time I spose... Tab>1>2>tab>sssssss>1>2>tab. Tis harder than it looks man

Why stop that rotation when you have 2 priests healing for you. Cant put too much strain on the brain.

I've destroyed Almond so many times with my level 39 Shapeshifter in front of Orgrimmar.
he is by far the WORST level 29 PVP combatant I have ever encountered
and the fact he has gotten more than 10 honorable kills
leads me to believe he was letting hit little brother play while he took the garbage out (himself)

Greatness hideously tarnished by the yard farm and dub-pocket. Unfortunate, could have actually been something impressive.

Last edited:
Trash players don't have the luxury of gy camping twink premades. If your 5 man premade ends up getting camped, get gud.
[doublepost=1552314021,1552313405][/doublepost]
The thing is, he had 70k damage at 300 resources and because this wasn't a stomp it allowed for almond to do damage for longer. Without almond's damage that game is most likely a loss as we had more twink healers than twink dps. The damage to break 200k came at the end when we knew it was over.
[doublepost=1552315268][/doublepost]
If you or anyone else can provide a non-edited screenshot of more damage in a BFA bg at 29 we would love to see that.

As I stated, ‘tis easy to pad numbers as DPS. Especially when others are helping you do it.
The ones that concern themselves with “topping the chart” in video games and then posting a SS about it are the ones that are trying to “impress” others in said video game.
Whoop-dee-doo... you got a high score in video game.

Some day people will learn to do your best and then go on about your business. Not everyone/everything has to be recognized. I know it’s tough for a lot of people that come from the “everyone gets a trophy” generation to understand, but the day will soon come when you won’t be able to pat yourself on the back just for mashing buttons in a predetermined order rapidly.

/cheers

Last edited:
I've destroyed Almond so many times with my level 39 Shapeshifter in front of Orgrimmar.
leads me to believe he was letting hit little brother play while he took the garbage out (himself)
if you did that to him imagine what a good player could do :Kappa:

Not everyone/everything has to be recognized.

Not saying this fits the OP, cuz I dont know anything about him, but some people might find something like this being the only thing they've ever done "worth" recognizing. It's not surprising they scramble for attention any more than it is that they don't try harder at literally anything else - to those not so easily impressed.

And I cant help but agree, 8th place trophies don't really help... :(

Everyone stfu. ALMOND IS KING! He will destroy all 1v1.

That's the ENTIRE point... it's never 1v1 its always a GY farm premade with pocketheals. Too many people assess their worth this way... never stands up.

You're the trash twink who duels 29s on a 39. Get good.

You're the trash twink who duels 29s on a 39. Get good.

I am literally undefeated versus level 1-29 characters in duels. You guys just cant destroy my level 39, and that's okay. Perhaps one day when I am washed, you'll have the opportunity to break my armor. But as of now, you just cant.

Level does not matter.
Sorry for being talented at world of Warcraft.

I am literally undefeated versus level 1-29 characters in duels. You guys just cant destroy my level 39, and that's okay. Perhaps one day when I am washed, you'll have the opportunity to break my armor. But as of now, you just cant.

Level does not matter.

6/10 troll, not as subtle as my work. Can be improved.

6/10 troll, not as subtle as my work.

Impressive damage I’ll admit, can’t go wrong with a dedicated pocket healer most games

It’s a shame though when someone kills you, you auto assume they are hacking and you want(try) to get them banned though :’) I’ll take that as you trying to eleminate the threat ;)
(Ps, still waiting on my ban on Loycat)

Level does not matter.

Dude again you only duel 29s on your 39. You're terrible.

Um, I like how the mini-map in that screenshot is cropped off by the top of the scoreboard. I think his Photoshop skills need some work.
I was there tho, when the bug happened. Not sure why it showed 0-0 but his damage and shit were real.

I was there tho, when the bug happened. Not sure why it showed 0-0 but his damage and shit were real.

After taking a closer look, I think the entire scoreboard is from a different game than the rest of the screenshot. He most likely just put them side by side for us to look at his character.

Actually, I think the entire scoreboard is from a different game than the rest of the screenshot. He most likely just put them side by side for us to look at his character.
Ye i realised after checking again my name wasnt there, but yeah the damage output was due to a bug in legion which a few twinks exploited

Dude again you only duel 29s on your 39. You're terrible.

Okay, then why is my duel win/loss like 150-16? How could a terrible player find so much success through PVP?

Users who are viewing this thread