EU+US Top tink Series 2015: Hunter

Top Hunter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cg on everyone who made it to the list. Haven't played just enough to make an objective vote on who is the best so gonna leave it blank, but good luck to all the contestants. Gonna be fun vsing you all in the gulch this summer!

Arkant and Ezeron are the top hunters.

How 2 vote for multiple people?

Grizzle and Hardbass from my PoV!

Can't believe Erizel isn't on here

Erizel is bae for sure, but he hasn't been active lately due to irl stuff. I'm 110% sure he'll make it onto the next one if he starts playing loads.

Can't believe Erizel isn't on here

Erizel is bae for sure, but he hasn't been active lately due to irl stuff. I'm 110% sure he'll make it onto the next one if he starts playing loads.

Last edited by a moderator:
holy fuck whats wrong with me and double posting ???

All you guys whining that your best friend isn't in the poll need to realize just because said hunter lands FC kills in pugs and the casual premade means that he does his job.. not that he is the best hunter.

Ezeron is the better hunter, nothing against Grizzle. Grizzle gets more votes because of the disengage flag return and SR tag, good for Grizzle.

Grizzle gets more votes because of the disengage flag return and SR tag, good for Grizzle.

I seriously doubt anyone voted for him solely based off of one play.

As for guild tags:

Grizzle has 6 votes from his guild members.

Ezeron has 6 votes from his guild members as well.

Don't be silly.

I seriously doubt anyone voted for him solely based off of one play.

As for guild tags:

Grizzle has 6 votes from his guild members.

Ezeron has 6 votes from his guild members as well.

Don't be silly.

I'm glad you are my #1 fanboy and disagree with every post I make on TI. I can take what you say and twist it to what I want it to mean every time too Mr Irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread