To-do List

We'll show you a better demo of how it'll be used in about 40minutes
I see it now, looks cool :)

Currently when we enter someone's user profile the first thing we see is the "Profile Posts" tab. Is this going to be the default tab while viewing users? ATM It's more used as a chat feature on the home page (while it's real purpose is more of twitter-feed like statuses). Will the default tab be changed or will it stay like this and the profile posts will become more of a status feature than a chat system?

It just looks weird opening user pages seeing a solo-conversation as it is in it's current state (example)

I see it now, looks cool :)

Currently when we enter someone's user profile the first thing we see is the "Profile Posts" tab. Is this going to be the default tab while viewing users? ATM It's more used as a chat feature on the home page (while it's real purpose is more of twitter-feed like statuses). Will the default tab be changed or will it stay like this and the profile posts will become more of a status feature than a chat system?

It just looks weird opening user pages seeing a solo-conversation as it is in it's current state (example)

We will have to talk about other solutions, we have already spoken a little about it, but far from enough to make a final choice on what we do:) brb

I really like the Live Stream integration, but ATM it seems like it only supports TwitchTV. I know it's by far the most known and popular site for streaming, but I feel like Twitch isn't any good when it comes to small streamers. Low quality, no option to change stream quality for viewers etc. YouTube streaming right now is really good IMO (for gameplay only, the chat system is quite shit, aswell as the browsing system etc).

On Twitch you have limited upload and quality when you're not partnered, while on YouTube there's a 9000 kb/s cap (on twitch it's 2500 IIRC, for partners aswell) and your viewers can choose the video quality while watching (360p / 480p / 760p_60fps / 1080p_60fps).

Any plans to include YouTube streams and not just Twitch? It's so much better video-quality wise it's insane

edit + additional wish: title of stream included on the frontpage/home livestreams tab (TI has it currently).

Any thoughts/ideas/approval for this? Allowing YouTube streams aswell, and not just Twitch?
Also the Live Streams on the home page doesn't show stream titles (on TI it currently does) can we have that aswell? Makes it easier to see what bracket the streamer is playing etc (since it's usually in the streamers title)

sorry for bothering you guys all day and night 8^)

Any thoughts/ideas/approval for this? Allowing YouTube streams aswell, and not just Twitch?
Also the Live Streams on the home page doesn't show stream titles (on TI it currently does) can we have that aswell? Makes it easier to see what bracket the streamer is playing etc (since it's usually in the streamers title)

sorry for bothering you guys all day and night 8^)

We actually turned off the titles intentionally to make room for more streams on the front page without causing clutter. The stream section is where the titles are displayed.

The arena ladder is working perfectly, the default is 19s but there is 20s 29s 39s etc. The names just have to be added to the data base so its gets tracked.

can we make the sticky threads look different from the regular threads so its easier to tell them apart

Is it better now? I added a different background and made the sticky symbol the same color as the text to make it stand out more.

Are you planning on adding some subsections to the guide section?

We are working on a few ideas. If you guys can weigh in on which of these solutions you'd prefer, it could make it easier for us:
  • Sub forums underneath the guide section; one for each of the brackets and general guides.
  • Sub forums underneath each of the brackets and the general section.
  • A guide section, similar to the one we have now, where we make prefixes indicating where the guide belongs.
I personally prefer the latter to avoid clutter, but if any of you have other ideas, feel free to share those as well.

We are working on a few ideas. If you guys can weigh in on which of these solutions you'd prefer, it could make it easier for us:
  • Sub forums underneath the guide section; one for each of the brackets and general guides.
  • Sub forums underneath each of the brackets and the general section.
  • A guide section, similar to the one we have now, where we make prefixes indicating where the guide belongs.
I personally prefer the latter to avoid clutter, but if any of you have other ideas, feel free to share those as well.
Sub-forums I'm not too bothered about but I don't think it would be a negative thing ^^ The guide section prefixes sounds almost mandatory imo :)

On top of using those prefixes, we could also make a sticky in each of the brackets linking to the guides that apply. This way we keep everything tidy in one section, but still have an area in each of the brackets where people can look for guides. I'm just spit balling here, but we certainly do have some ideas for the future.

On top of using those prefixes, we could also make a sticky in each of the brackets linking to the guides that apply. This way we keep everything tidy in one section, but still have an area in each of the brackets where people can look for guides. I'm just spit balling here, but we certainly do have some ideas for the future.

That actually sounds like a good solution, I like it.

Fix wording on the group page of profiles from "Groups User's Manage" to "Groups User Manages" and "Groups User have Joined" to "Groups User Has Joined".
Example Group Page: https://xpoff.com/members/pizza.30/

Users who are viewing this thread