To-do List

Pizza

2014, 2015, & 2018 TC Champ
Founder
Here is a list of some potential fixes/changes/additions that could be done to improve the website.

To-do

Completed
-Change the "About us" at the bottom of every page to English.
-Add links to "Site Functions" at the bottom of every page.
-Add links to "Useful Links" at the bottom of every page.
-Change the "Support the site!" at the bottom of the page to English.
-Add user titles.
-Add feature to show who is viewing a specific forum and/or thread.
-Fix wording on the group page of profiles from "Groups User's Manage" to "Groups User Manages" and "Groups User have Joined" to "Groups User Has Joined".
Example Group Page: https://xpoff.com/members/pizza.30/
-Change "Calendar" at the bottom of "Site Functions" to "Events".

Will edit as more fixes/changes/additions come to mind.

Last edited:
Another suggestion...
We should not treat this as just another TI. We are starting FRESH here people. If we don't, it will get just as terrible.

I agree with all these changes. Maybe also add the colored names when you get to a certain post count.

I think Shamatix and Chap are working on a lot :) But a list is a great idea.

I would love a multiquote function. And maybe organize the Media librabry after date and not when it was added?

I would love a multiquote function. And maybe organize the Media librabry after date and not when it was added?

There actually is a multiquote feature already. If you highlight text in someone post, it will show a reply button underneath the highlighted area. You can click that button to retrieve any quote from as many posts you want.

Would it be possible to connect our ladder/WoW characters to our XPOff profile/account? So people can view our characters (or a link to our characters) from our Profile Page? Currently we have a couple of tabs on the profile page (posts/info/media etc) - a characters tab would be cool - if it's possible.

We could have a armory-like page/tab aswell. Like some private servers have custom armory profiles(example) we could have something similar to that just for our tinkers on our profile page

Would it be possible to connect our ladder/WoW characters to our XPOff profile/account? So people can view our characters (or a link to our characters) from our Profile Page? Currently we have a couple of tabs on the profile page (posts/info/media etc) - a characters tab would be cool - if it's possible.

We could have a armory-like page/tab aswell. Like some private servers have custom armory profiles(example) we could have something similar to that just for our tinkers on our profile page
That is actually a sick idea I love it

Yes it is possible, but not at the current state of time, we do have battle.net integration in mind tho:) And as you can see if you press profile there is an "External Account" which can attach your battle.net acc and forum account together. But it's very limited what you can use that for at the current state of this website.

-Add feature to show who is viewing a specific forum and/or thread.

This feature is now in place. Right now we also show who has read something, but this is something we can no doubt reconsider if people don't like it.

I really like the Live Stream integration, but ATM it seems like it only supports TwitchTV. I know it's by far the most known and popular site for streaming, but I feel like Twitch isn't any good when it comes to small streamers. Low quality, no option to change stream quality for viewers etc. YouTube streaming right now is really good IMO (for gameplay only, the chat system is quite shit, aswell as the browsing system etc).

On Twitch you have limited upload and quality when you're not partnered, while on YouTube there's a 9000 kb/s cap (on twitch it's 2500 IIRC, for partners aswell) and your viewers can choose the video quality while watching (360p / 480p / 760p_60fps / 1080p_60fps).

Any plans to include YouTube streams and not just Twitch? It's so much better video-quality wise it's insane

edit + additional wish: title of stream included on the frontpage/home livestreams tab (TI has it currently).

Last edited:
What's the plan for the big slider on the front page? Just recent/big news or?

The slider is basically a progress-bar that indicates when the feature will change. Each featured article is shown with a picture, title and description for about five seconds before a new feature is rolled out. Right now, we only have one featured article, but once we get another one up you will see how it works.

Users who are viewing this thread