Tired of 19s? Look no farther!!

Lol this entire thread is dumb. Reflexes from Prodigy amiright? If so, yeah you are a good player. In all honestly, Mnkey was one if not the best ally shammy while he played. I don't care what 1v1 situation you guys got into, and unless it was in arena it does not matter very much.

- I have a 70 rogue and a 19 rogue. Are 70s fun? Yeah i guess, if you play with friends/guild and group que/rbg/arena together it is a great bracket. At this time, a frost mage with taziks is playable to 2400 by my baby sister. It gets boring after a while.

- I play 19s because they are different than every other bracket. There are no mounts in WSG, making FCs and everyone in general more skill based movements. The lack of abilities does not make it "lolshadowstepambush" as people might assume that have never played in it. Two completely different brackets, both have ups and downs.

Not from prodigy. I had a priest in there, and a hunter in gup waay later.

wut is dis thred about i am 12.

<
oh r u really? Do you like games?

fwexes, who made your signature. it is very complex and i would like one of my own

should make me one

p.s. 70s arent balanced.

unbalanced PvP in all aspects of this game seems to be a common theme here...lets all take over the Star Wars TOR community

Making a 70 for the most part is easy whoever was talking about funding. Just use recruit a friend. Have a friend show up 20$ so you can level to 70 within 24 hours of /played. I advise before you hit 70 that you have atleast 2300 honor so you can buy all the PvP gear you'll need. Or get honor capped if you want 2 sets. Between leveling Engineering and Jewlcrafting? Jewlcrafting took me about 7-9K and engineering can take anywhere from 3K - .... Well until you get tazik... (Would take about 7-12K if you're NOT a gnome for engineering) I would advise starting as a gnome if you're going for tazik. And just faction / Race change later. (Sucks dick to be you if you're a shaman, hunter, or paladin) And odds are you will need to run sunwell a few times.

Users who are viewing this thread