Tired of 19s? Look no farther!!

Mnkey

Legend
Are you getting tired off 19s and want something more Fun,Challenging,and more active???? Look no farther!!!! *cwutididthere*

I am *recruitng* 19s to make 70s on Thrall US *Horde*. Why here? Its a active realm filled with 70s, multiple raid runs, and *good* people!

Why 70s? Playing 70s make you a better player!!! How? 1. Faster BG pops!! The more your in a BG the more practice you get! 2. Arenas! Arenas help so much with kiting/teamwork. 3. The gear looks fucking amazing!!!

No guild???? Nope! Why? Well there are 3diffrent ACTIVE 70 guilds here, so choose which ones you want!

Post here if you plan on making one!!!

mods please delete this thread as it is damaging to the brackets overall health

and the poster is ~11 and doesn't realize he posted black with a black background

I see no black 0_o

Edit: I am only advising people to get away from this trash called a bracket.

I'm pretty sure I've heard that 70s aren't that great either.

there are less 'f2p'-esque people in 70s, which is nice

but then again i just group queue, so maybe it isn't that good for solo queuers

Last time i played 70s i was instagibbed by a rogue and a resto shaman tanked an entire team for ~3 mins, no thanks

If u get 1shot by a rogue u need to l2 gem. Resto shamans are easibly killed with if u know how to play. l2interrupt.

Wrong section.

Depending on what grade you get in your elementary English class you should learn the difference between farther and further.

kk so for people who want to win trade with retro, xfer to thrall
<

I said thrall because of activity. I also didnt put guild because of the win trading bullshti that happens here.

Edit: Im sick as shit today so excuse me if i dont give a fuck abt grammar

Double Edit: How is this wrong forum? I put this here because im tryign to encourage 19s to make 70s.

How do they suck? Cause every class can do shit for there team? Because the longest que ive ever had as 12mins at 4:00AM. Because there are RBGs? Im lost here

Warriors, Druids, Shamans, Warlocks are all inferior to the other classes. Yes i agree that the same thing happens at 70 but the gap is not nearly as big. 70s require skill unless ur a disc priest/frostmage.

Users who are viewing this thread