TI class poll

What class would u consider your main?

• Total voters
IkN0YzY.gif

"I KNEW IT!!!!!"

Also Upswag, who's your priest?

The poll is starting to reflect more what I see in BGs (Druids, Pallies, and Hunters). Certainly don't see that many shamans in BG, but clearly TI members have the intelligence and sophistication to recognize the classes with depth.

When tackling solo PvE content (especially with red mobs), I really like Shaman, but sadly that is different in BGs. However, nothing beats Thunderstorming the healers off the roof for an EFC kill and flag return. (Watching people fly to their death off Lumber Mill is also pretty cool.)

So this means people can stop bitching about hunters right? right? I mean after all shammies are the most mained class. Thanks [MENTION=6328]Snowjobs[/MENTION] I will continually link this thread everytime someone bitches about how many hunts there are xD

Man, if only TI people were the only players out there. Less rogues and less hunts. ;)

Hunters seem like such a fun class to play, I just wish they didn't have such obscenely quick damage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
So this means people can stop bitching about hunters right? right? I mean after all shammies are the most mained class. Thanks [MENTION=6328]Snowjobs[/MENTION] I will continually link this thread everytime someone bitches about how many hunts there are xD

The more ppl main other classes the more chances of hunters getting bitched, cuz no matter which class u play hunters are annoying.

Funny how BG's are filled with hunters/rogues/palas & druids...

Ppl the poll says : ''What class would u consider your main'' and not ''What class would you like to be considered as your main''

Funny how BG's are filled with hunters/rogues/palas & druids...

Ppl the poll says : ''What class would u consider your main'' and not ''What class would you like to be considered as your main''

Good one but most people voting for different classes I'm not suprised to see what they voted but there's a few that has that "don't you play a hunter alot" feeling.

is this just 20 or at any level cuz
itching to press warlock so I get epeen points and lots of TI sympathizers with inner victim complex's agree and praise me

but if high lvl warlocks are probably second or third most fucking mongoloid class in wow atm right behind hunters..stupid damage survivablity and CC.

Only 10 people clicked hunter when i seen 4 on the first page :p

Only 10 people clicked hunter when i seen 4 on the first page :p

Technically only 9. Sevenslacks7 chose hunter as a joke, not realizing that he couldn't take his vote back.

There is some serious under-voting on the Hunter option, even for TI.

Helo ther may f2p frends....maj nejm is Cunt Much? and aj em jor frend in pivipi.

Aj hev and plej much hanters but aj em in fakt a Warrior!

Users who are viewing this thread