TI class poll

What class would u consider your main?

• Total voters
Lots of people confusing Gulch and TI atm....

my warlock is the most geared of all my chars and has the most kills, i also play it the most. so i will say that.

Made shammanx2 and a rogue first, and spendt most time on my shamman on f2p. however I also got a hunter, and that is how people know me, so I guess that's my main :b - Been a while since i played any of those though. Made a priest some time ago, and spendt most time on that, so that could be considered my main as well. heh, and lately I made a feral ally druid and spendt ALL my time on that... So I guess I don't really have a main in the f2p. (but put in hunter, since it's also the main from 19)

I think people are confused with this poll. They are voting with the "popular" vote. We know many people play hunters and very very few people play shaman, at least as their "mains". They may dabble but very few players main a level 20 shaman.

Derpadin is alright but we all know that rogues and druids are best.....hide yo ass throughout the entire Bg while your team is being farmed

Fun thread. <3 to the shammies! Would be cool to see main specs as well, but would make the poll pretty big. Overall I like all the shammy specs, but for me it's resto>enh>ele.

Also, yeah, Oldspike has a hunter?

Fun thread. <3 to the shammies! Would be cool to see main specs as well, but would make the poll pretty big. Overall I like all the shammy specs, but for me it's resto>enh>ele.

Also, yeah, Oldspike has a hunter?

ye its called swiftbow or something

gotcha

Users who are viewing this thread