TI class poll

What class would u consider your main?

• Total voters
I play a shaman. It is one and only toon i have. And i dont see a lot of other people playing a shaman. From time to time there is another one with me in BGs, but after they get ganked from rogues and hunters they do not return to play :S

Btw, Pockers.. u should really change those wrists to the ones i have...

Yes, did you already do Mutiny, Mon! - Quest - World of Warcraft
for Uninsured Bracers - Item - World of Warcraft
You can do that at 20. Fourteen actually.

Sweetsidney...

Btw, Pockers.. u should really change those wrists to the ones i have...

I know it looks weird. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Black Wolf Bracers are 5 stamina and 4 crit in battlegrounds. Uninsured Bracers are 3 stamina 3 int 3 crit. So, let's say you heal for 5 more each surge with Uninsured. With battle fatigue that goes down to 2. With that being the case, I'd rather have the 2 extra stamina and 1 extra crit. When WoD is out, I will likely go to more intellect since battle fatigue will be no more. I actually have Uninsured in my bag for PVE.

I know it wearing agi looks dirty, but Pockers is a dirty girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know it looks weird. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Black Wolf Bracers are 5 stamina and 4 crit in battlegrounds. Uninsured Bracers are 3 stamina 3 int 3 crit. So, let's say you heal for 5 more each surge with Uninsured. With battle fatigue that goes down to 2. With that being the case, I'd rather have the 2 extra stamina and 1 extra crit. When WoD is out, I will likely go to more intellect since battle fatigue will be no more. I actually have Uninsured in my bag for PVE.

I know it wearing agi looks dirty, but Pockers is a dirty girl.

If u need stamina, go for bands of serra'kis and 3int give you some small amount of crit so it isnt +1 crit. try reequiping those 2 wrists while in bg so ull c just how much crit you actually gain...

If u need stamina, go for bands of serra'kis and 3int give you some small amount of crit so it isnt +1 crit. try reequiping those 2 wrists while in bg so ull c just how much crit you actually gain...

Heh, I wasn't saying 1% of crit, just +1 to crit. It is indeed under 1% with factoring the int. Cant remember, maybe .4% increase to crit? I'll look when I can. With Serra'kis I would gain yet another +1 stamina, but then lose 4 crit. I actually would use Serra'kis for carrying if I had em, until then I've been using Bear Bracers for carrying since they have the same 6 stamina.

In the end I'm not saying Black Wolf are worlds better than Uninsured, but for my preferences I want the 2 stamina and a little more crit. The intellect from Uninsured would come in handy for damage.

Edit: Maybe not .4 increase, maybe more like .2 now that I think about it. Still would take it though, heh. Just to be clear, that's .2 increase to crit % with Black Wolf after factoring in crit loss from not having int from Uninsured. (And that's just a guess)

Updated 5/3/14: Finally got around to checking this [MENTION=19751]Ultragreen[/MENTION]. You are indeed correct in that the 1 extra crit when taking into account int loss adds a meager .09% to crit. I'm sure I checked that back when I was debating which bracer to use, but that is lower than I remember. With my gear for resto at the moment, I'm still going to stick with Black Wolf though. For resto, I gotta have that stamina and Black Wolf at least minimizes healing stat loss compared to going Serra'kis or Bear Bracers. That might change though if I ever acquire an LFH and/or MM. At that point I very well might put on Uninsured. Of course, by then WoD might be live and I'd use Uninsured anyway, heh. Thanks for the input. Always happy to talk gearing and such.

Last edited by a moderator:
during cata, its warlock.
now, its just shaman.

Heh, I wasn't saying 1% of crit, just +1 to crit. It is indeed under 1% with factoring the int. Cant remember, maybe .4% increase to crit? I'll look when I can. With Serra'kis I would gain yet another +1 stamina, but then lose 4 crit. I actually would use Serra'kis for carrying if I had em, until then I've been using Bear Bracers for carrying since they have the same 6 stamina.

In the end I'm not saying Black Wolf are worlds better than Uninsured, but for my preferences I want the 2 stamina and a little more crit. The intellect from Uninsured would come in handy for damage.

Edit: Maybe not .4 increase, maybe more like .2 now that I think about it. Still would take it though, heh.

This is why Enh shaman is my fav, gear for agility,crit, haste, and stam and 65% of my attack power turns into spell power and goes to all my spells :D

Shamanpow has like 160-180 sp in bgs

No DK??? Their lore really speaks to my life on a personal level.

lol @ Shaman mainz. will see how shaman population drops to the floor once lb on move removed.

I'm a ridiculous altoholic. I can't even count how many 20s i have in at least pre-boa gear.

I've made hpals the most.
Shams are 2nd.
But I've played a single warrior and a single druid probably the most this expac.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Sevenslacks7 choosing hunter hmm....

On that note I love clicking on that and seeing so many big names of every class (many of whom don't play anymore) in there!

Users who are viewing this thread