Threads of Fate + Covenants

So i finally gave up on Blizz doing anything about my ticket or my missing quest on my locked 48, went and leveled to 49.

I was unable to level in durotar like i had been able to earlier, everything was current-timeline level and i was unable to talk to chromie to even figure out what timeline i MIGHT have been "stuck" in at 48 (forgot what I was in hitting 48).

Went to BFA cuz I'm pretty sure that was my literal only option other than groupfinder dungeon/PvP, and leveled from 48-49 by opening treasure chests (like 6-7K xp at 48, same as an entire quest) and doing a couple quests.

Soon as i hit 49 my missing quest in Oribos appeared on my Oribos map (checked from Drustvar). Shocker. Level gated.

F U blizz. Keep surprising no one.

also 49's have access to reputation gear aswell starting from 164 ilvl to 200 ilvl pieces

Last edited:
yeah, its way worst than doing in a 50, there is so many things that are buggy in the map / scaling / quest restrictions, this grind is already so much effort in 50's that doing in a 48 is a really big feat (and a huge pain in the ass)

Am I correct in thinking that the only way to earn rep on a 49 (after completing all of the zone quests) is through the random world quests that appear? Not even those seem to consistently grant rep.

Am I correct in thinking that the only way to earn rep on a 49 (after completing all of the zone quests) is through the random world quests that appear? Not even those seem to consistently grant rep.
Correct as far as I'm aware. And it sucks because 49's can't see the WQ on the Map, have to log in on a 50+ to see them. It's a looooong grind.

Users who are viewing this thread