This bracket.

I'm never wrong.

On another note, 20's are not a minority and 29's are not a majority, stop stating false things. 20-29 pops because of majority of f2p's. Without f2p's, 20-29 will die again because 99% of 29's care only to wtfpwn the underdogs of this bracket(f2p's),, 1% of oldschool 29's that see things beyond the "wtfpwn" thingy, can't keep a bracket alive without f2p's due to.... being 1%.

Never wrong?
Then you must have a statistical analysis to back up that 99% number. And the 1% number as well. Were these numbers rounded up or down?
Generally speaking when dealing with personalities as diverse as the ones we deal with in twinking, not just the ones that visit the forums, you have to refer to the Pareto principle as a rule of thumb.
Have a nice day!

/cheers
Sweetsidney

Yeah, i'm never wrong, i'm in this 20-29 thingy since TBC and i know who the scumbags of the bracket are and those that aren't.

Yeah, i'm never wrong, i'm in this 20-29 thingy since TBC and i know who the scumbags of the bracket are and those that aren't.

So then since you have participated in this "20-29 thingy" since 2007. You would know that it is all about "pwning" the little guys, would you not. After all, that is part of the reason we started it. zzzzzz

/cheers
Sweetsidney

If that is true then why are level 20's always complaining that "most" of the team is comprised of 29's?

On one side you have tens of thousands of Starter players queueing up individually. But in a battleground, you only ever see ten of them together at one time.

On the other hand you have only 5 or more 29s that group and queue up together, then for that game they're going to comprise the majority, even though in the larger community they do not.

This is the same misperception that causes people to always think that the other faction is bringing more 29s. It's because when a Starter queues with his friends, they themselves are displacing any other 29s that might have queued in on their side. The other team has more 29s simply because you, as a non-29, are part of that equation.

Carry on.

So then since you have participated in this "20-29 thingy" since 2007. You would know that it is all about "pwning" the little guys, would you not. After all, that is part of the reason we started it. zzzzzz

/cheers
Sweetsidney

No, it wasn't but i won't waste my time to explain you reasons.

The same could be said that "horde always wins" or " Alliance always wins" arguements. Both cannot be true.
In the lvl 20 section people complain stating that there are more 29's and then in the 20-29 section people state that there are more level 20's. Sometimes it is the very same people. Both can't be true.
Here is some data for you all to chew on. WoW-Stats Overview

/cheers
Sweetsidney

If that is true then why are level 20's always complaining that "most" of the team is comprised of 29's?
Someone is exaggerating.

/cheers
Sweetsidney

i don't see this. the original poster stated as much but has limited experience in the bracket. Most of the bitching I hear is directed specifically at 29 BM's and ferals.

And 29 BM and ferals fall into the category of 29's do they not?

Every expansion/patch is going to have it's glut of FoTM rollers and thus FotM whiners. We see them come and we see them go. It is best for you go on your merry little way.
There is no hoping for a new patch. Because those people will just reroll again and the whiners will begin anew.
All you can hope for is that the toon you play the most gets a buff, not a nerf. That is, unless you are one of the FotM rerollers, then then it does not matter. For you will merely be good a many classes not great a few.

/cheers
Sweetsidney

Last edited by a moderator:
u had answer in post u quoted but well.... premades.

As I stated in #67 how can there be "over 50% 29's" as level 20's are always complaining about in the level 20 section. And then in the 20-29 section "over half of the BGs are F2Ps". Both cannot be true. You can not have over half of both.

/cheers
Sweetsidney

As I stated in #67 how can there be "over 50% 29's" as level 20's are always complaining about in the level 20 section. And then in the 20-29 section "over half of the BGs are F2Ps". Both cannot be true. You can not have over half of both.

/cheers
Sweetsidney

i think kincaide already answered that for you, i agree with hes statement.

And 29 BM and ferals fall into the category of 29's do they not?

Every expansion/patch is going to have it's glut of FoTM rollers and thus FotM whiners. We see them come and we see them go. It is best for you go on your merry little way.
There is no hoping for a new patch. Because those people will just reroll again and the whiners will begin anew.
All you can hope for is that the toon you play the most gets a buff, not a nerf. That is, unless you are one of the FotM rerollers, then then it does not matter. For you will merely be good a many classes not great a few.

/cheers
Sweetsidney

What i was trying to say was that i see complaints directed @ 2 specific classes, not 29's in general. Even when it's directed at 29's, the complainer is generally talking about said 2 classes. I"m not saying some don't take issue with all 29's, just that the majority of the ire is directed at the class + lvl, not just lvl.

we should hate more on disc priest, its as op as feral and bm monk

For pure healing maybe yeah, but they don't have burst to kill anything that can heal, no mobility, not particularly tanky, and no CC. Sure, it's retard-friendly in the same way as a 29 BM (any bg you enter you'll get 200k heals and 100k dmg with not much effort), but it lacks the op shit that feral and bm have; it has no burst and can't kite / stay on target like bm/feral. The heals are completely out of hand though, agreed 100%.

What i was trying to say was that i see complaints directed @ 2 specific classes, not 29's in general. Even when it's directed at 29's, the complainer is generally talking about said 2 classes. I"m not saying some don't take issue with all 29's, just that the majority of the ire is directed at the class + lvl, not just lvl.

BMs and ferals are an issue no matter what level they are. We have all had this discussion before. Just substitute BM/Feral with Hunter, rogue, Prot paladin, prot warrior what have you. And in patch 6.x or 7.x(if there is one) we will still be discussing it then. To quote James Hetfield "Sad but true!"

/cheers
Sweetsidney

Users who are viewing this thread