This bracket.

SionIV

Legend
I just did a few games on one of my level 20's and i have to say that this bracket is the worst bracket I've ever been in. Enemy team (horde) having first 4 level 29 BM monks in WSG and then the game after they have 6 level 29 BM monks and 3 healers. I don't see how you can get any enjoyment out of this bracket? Please do share your secrets.

Do what I did, create a feral and farm them back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont queue wsg cancer and it can be entertaining, if you arent having fun then just dont play because the bracket isnt worth it atm. The only classes i like playing are high burst casters like destro or arcane, everything else is pretty zzzz

I do fine PuGing at level 20. If your roll BM or feral you just contribute to the overall problem. Being a level 29 isn't an issue. It is the 20-29 bracket after all. It is when you have players reroll each patch over and over. Of coarse, they can do that if they like. Each person's description of "fun" in a game is different.
Have a nice day!

/cheers

Dont queue wsg cancer and it can be entertaining, if you arent having fun then just dont play because the bracket isnt worth it atm. The only classes i like playing are high burst casters like destro or arcane, everything else is pretty zzzz

Perfect example from my statement above... Everyone is different.
I could care less about doing damage. All I care about is healing, keeping my team alive. If I die, I could care less, as long as my DPS/FC survived a bit longer. My satisfaction is keeping the bars FULL, not empty.

/cheers
Sweetsidney

I don't see why everybody hates bm monks. They are some of the most skilled players I have ever witnessed. Being a BM monk is hard, you guys just dont understand.

Afk siting on fishing turtle in all fluff fishing gears with fluff pet and companion in dalaran fountain whole day works for me.

Just waiting for mage over buffs and watching fotm noobs rerolling mage

I do perfectly fine and don't play FOTM and am a pure.

Better luck next time.

But seriously, I've played at every bracket and been twinking since vanilla (Yes, I hate to play "that card"), and this is arguably one of the more balanced ones over the years. I could give examples, but I'm lazy.

Users who are viewing this thread