This bracket.

Used to love this bracket, until I made a 29 Ret out of curiosity. Literally could not be killed. Made me sick. The disparity of power is just too much. I deleted it, and a warrior I had made, after GY farming Dragonmaw Horde for a few days, out of spite. I was so sad and angry at the fact that the bracket had been taken over by the least sporting players I've ever seen. Went from being fairly competitive when BWL and Ursin were queueing, to the shitshow it is now. I can't even queue anymore.

Currently, I'm playing 19s and though the bracket has some of the same issues, like ferals, at least the community has enough cohesiveness to ban ferals from competitive play, and more or less shun them in pugs. 29s however will never abide by any fair-play rules, and are the scumbaggiest of the all scumbags of wow. I they bother me so much I can't even bring myself to kill them, lest I get their AIDS by casual contact.

Last edited by a moderator:
Used to love this bracket, until I made a 29 Ret out of curiosity. Literally could not be killed. Made me sick. The disparity of power is just too much. I deleted it, and a warrior I had made, after GY farming Dragonmaw Horde for a few days, out of spite. I was so sad and angry at the fact that the bracket had been taken over by the least sporting players I've ever seen. Went from being fairly competitive when BWL and Ursin were queueing, to the shitshow it is now. I can't even queue anymore.

Currently, I'm playing 19s and though the bracket has some of the same issues, like ferals, at least the community has enough cohesiveness to ban ferals from competitive play, and more or less shun them in pugs. 29s however will never abide by any fair-play rules, and are the scumbaggiest of the all scu bags of wow. I they bother me so much I can't even bring myself to kill them, lest I get their AIDS by casual contact.

Sounds just like a politician that swaps parties and devotes their life to ridiculing the party from which they just left that had fed them for the last part of their life. Lawls... Flip flopping like a fish out of water.

At any rate, no one comes to the 20-29 bracket for "competition" or ANY bracket for that matter if you just PuG. You have to either do RBGs or Wargames if you want "competition". If that is your word for it.
Any bracket will have OP rerollers. It is the nature of the immature beast.

/cheers
Sweetsidney

Sounds just like a politician that swaps parties and devotes their life to ridiculing the party from which they just left that had fed them for the last part of their life. Lawls... Flip flopping like a fish out of water.

At any rate, no one comes to the 20-29 bracket for "competition" or ANY bracket for that matter if you just PuG. You have to either do RBGs or Wargames if you want "competition". If that is your word for it.
Any bracket will have OP rerollers. It is the nature of the immature beast.

/cheers
Sweetsidney
I'm not sure I follow your analogy. It's not like played 29s and then left for 19s. I played f2p for about three years, then tried playing a 29s for about a week or so, before I realized how ridiculously faceroll it was, in a bracket full of trials. This is not a criticism of f2ps or 29s independently; it's a statement regarding the state of the bracket with both in the same games. It makes for non-competitive pvp. But if you're into that sort of thing, then I guess that the 20s are the place for you.

I'd liken my experience with 29s to be more like someone that tried a nasty drug once, realized it was a terrible idea, and never did it again.

I do perfectly fine and don't play FOTM and am a pure.

Better luck next time.

But seriously, I've played at every bracket and been twinking since vanilla (Yes, I hate to play "that card"), and this is arguably one of the more balanced ones over the years. I could give examples, but I'm lazy.

were u cleansed with holy water when u were young?

Report me then.

done.

sounds like you were running into the same premade but that's not a typical bg.

The thing about 29 premades is that they rarely play objectively as their goal is to farm. They waited 30 min in a que and they don't want the "match" to end in 5 minutes (most peeps with experience don't let themselves get farmed regardless of lvl/class). I've had some amusing matches where we pulled the farmers back to their base by holding the flag there and then running the cap or killing them one by one as they wander in. It's also amusing to watching a premade stare at an empty gy or kill the same jaja prot with 2k over and over.

What plays into they're objective are mass afk's because the player base is being constantly refreshed. Don't afk, apply some creative thinking.

sounds like you were running into the same premade but that's not a typical bg.

The thing about 29 premades is that they rarely play objectively as their goal is to farm. They waited 30 min in a que and they don't want the "match" to end in 5 minutes (most peeps with experience don't let themselves get farmed regardless of lvl/class). I've had some amusing matches where we pulled the farmers back to their base by holding the flag there and then running the cap or killing them one by one as they wander in. It's also amusing to watching a premade stare at an empty gy or kill the same jaja prot with 2k over and over.

What plays into they're objective are mass afk's because the player base is being constantly refreshed. Don't afk, apply some creative thinking.

Exactly, you have to think out of the box.
"There is more than one way to skin a cat. "

/cheers

it used too, hunters and shaman were the classes that had most skill cap in cata-mop.

Conc-Shot spam and firing from 100 yards alongside with Serpent Sting spread on the entire enemy team was indeed high skillcap. I wonder why you're not R1 at endgame yet.

LE: Oops forgot about Posthaste. Another thing that required high skillcap :)

Conc-Shot spam and firing from 100 yards alongside with Serpent Sting spread on the entire enemy team was indeed high skillcap. I wonder why you're not R1 at endgame yet.

Guess EU didn't have any good hunters...

skill required for rank1 at endgame just to low for me, did it once... got bored.

we talking in 20-24s bracket, ik wut u thinking, bruh wut skill? this bracket doesnt even require skill, just smash ur 2buttons.

talking btw the other classes at 20, there is skillcap and skill floor diferences.

skill required for rank1 at endgame just to low for me, did it once... got bored.

we talking in 20-24s bracket, ik wut u thinking, bruh wut skill? this bracket doesnt even require skill, just smash ur 2buttons.

talking btw the other classes at 20, there is skillcap and skill floor diferences.

You've never been past 24 thus all te rest of your sentence is invalidated.

Users who are viewing this thread