This bracket.

Discussion in 'Veteran Twinking' started by SionIV, May 11, 2015.

Share This Page

1. doumatjee

doumatjee Grandfathered

This bracket could be one of the most competitive brackets at this moment.
    However, (spoiler alert!) alot of people avoid a real challenge and decide to get HUGE advantages.

Why would you hold yourself back in improving in skill by making it easy for yourself?
    What's so much fun about oneshotting someone?

Most people get better by facing an opponent wich is better, find your way to outsmart him.
    F2P has been doing that since the beginning by taking the underdog position.

In my opinion most 29s could be better players if they accepted the challenge.

2. Allybeboba

Allybeboba Grandfathered

Aw come on. Some classes have as high as four. One for each finger on one hand ! Oh the humanity!

/cheers

3. Squidgy

Squidgy Member

This bracket could be the most competetive bracket at this moment.
    However, (spoiler alert!) a lot of people avoid gearing up and decide to get HUGE disadvantages.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. I don't think either of the above statements are fair, but you need to understand that there are two sides to this coin. I think the starter account challenge is awesome, and I've played a fair bit of it myself, but there is nothing that says that is the right way to play. Starters are no longer a large majority in this bracket, and I'm sure a lot of non-starters are annoyed with the way starters choose to play, because in their eyes, starters are undergeared and a disadvantage to their- or their enemies team in battlegrounds. People have different ways of enjoying the game, and none of them are wrong.

"But we were here first" - That's irrelevant.

4. SPQR

SPQR ♥ + ►+ ✝ ʘʘ = ⌐■_■ Highway To Hell

Majority to level 29 bracket, your bracket.
    The bracket that was active from the day baby Jesus was born and not in any way still carried by f2p.

Damn dawg.
    you bracket so active that you need to come here, in sub forum where majority is still f2p to wave your dick around.

Just look in how active sub forums are here. the only 2 that can sustain themselves are this one and 19s, still not close.

5. Squidgy

Squidgy Member

I don't play 29, and I was referring to the in-game activity, not the forums.

6. SPQR

SPQR ♥ + ►+ ✝ ʘʘ = ⌐■_■ Highway To Hell

Activity of this forum pretty much reflect activity of the bracket, but scaled down.
    Like any virus you dont need alot to feel reaction. even 1 29 / vet enchanted feral can fuck up gameplay for everyone else in bg.

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2015
  7. CripzBlood

CripzBlood Veteran

be4 29s couldnt even get 1pop going in their 25-29bracket, now they are the majority? dont think so, it may seem so cuz they queue for bgs in groups of 5-10. but f2ps are still the majority.

8. Achmed

Achmed Member

I'm never wrong.

On another note, 20's are not a minority and 29's are not a majority, stop stating false things. 20-29 pops because of majority of f2p's. Without f2p's, 20-29 will die again because 99% of 29's care only to wtfpwn the underdogs of this bracket(f2p's),, 1% of oldschool 29's that see things beyond the "wtfpwn" thingy, can't keep a bracket alive without f2p's due to.... being 1%.

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2015
  9. Resto

Resto Video Developer

Hang in there bud, 6.2 is on its way nerfing monks out of here ^.^ Like most of the other comments have mentioned though, keep a high head and outsmart them! The satisfaction of completely annihilating a 29 on a 20 is absolutely fulfilling xD Make a vet, you'll feel a little better!

10. Squidgy

Squidgy Member

Nope, that's not what I said. :p

11. Leek

Leek Veteran

most male blood elf paladins from quel thalas have less than 3k hp in bgs

12. Masara

Masara Grandfathered

Recent experience suggests that there are scumbag 29 HK farmers all the time on Horde side. Worse than the worst times when it was 20-24 in my experience..

13. Wazig

Wazig Veteran

I run into alliance vet/29s all the time also. It's happening on both sides of the maelstrom.

14. Masara

Masara Grandfathered

We certainly have more than we used to, but my own experience is that Horde has more - especially the horror that is Alterac Valley, of course.

15. Nayani_PVP

Nayani_PVP Veteran

Looks like you had some rough luck. I haven't seen too many 29 BM's rolling around (literally) that deep in a while. A lot of BM's seem to have gotten bored because it's almost too easy to win against every class.

Also, I think a lot of players are getting burnt out from their mains, and cancel exp due to easy access of heirloom tabs.

I'd just deal with the problem for now, as half the people doing this won't even be around in about 3 weeks or so.

16. fatbellyzz

fatbellyzz Veteran

how do you get rid of the blizzard art around the action bars?

17. Achmed

Achmed Member

18. Guglielmo

Guglielmo Veteran

that's kinda true, there are a lot more 29s than in MoP (i'm not even counting vets..) and yes, there are slightly more p2p on horde, but there are still many 29premades going on on ally too.. been in an AB few days ago vs 9-10 29s +vets...

19. Allybeboba

Allybeboba Grandfathered

If that is true then why are level 20's always complaining that "most" of the team is comprised of 29's?
    Someone is exaggerating.

/cheers
    Sweetsidney

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2015

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)