The War Within - Changes to Gear, gems, enchants and pots.

I just got one of these necks for my FOMO, but I don't see one for tanks in dungeons. Is there a list of all the necklaces we can get from rares?

Anyone know the F2p gold cap for the WB bank?
No gold cap for depositing, unless a f2p plays for a few a decades to hit the 9.99 million cap. The PTR patch notes mentioned buying more tabs with gold in the warbank, but I didn't see an option for that after putting in 25k as a vet. So hopefully that gets added later.

Item deposits and withdrawls are unlimited. If more than one account on your bnet is logged in, only the first one can access the warbank. For other accounts to get access they must all completely close the game and a different log in first.

Edit: Do not try to take gold out if you are at or above 1000 already. The gold will vanish with no error message.

Last edited:
Edit: Do not try to take gold out if you are at or above 1000 already. The gold will vanish with no error message.

If we are at say 800 gold and have 1500 gold on warbank, do we just get 1k on our char and 1.3k on the warbank or is there any bug there or -I'd assume- do we have a way to choose to only withdraw 150 gold ?

If we are at say 800 gold and have 1500 gold on warbank, do we just get 1k on our char and 1.3k on the warbank or is there any bug there or -I'd assume- do we have a way to choose to only withdraw 150 gold ?
What?

It works like a guild bank. Take out or deposit however much you want. However theres no checks to see if you go above the f2p cap. So anything over 1k is lost.

I would guess this will be reported and looked into eventually. I just hope they put in an actual fix and don't just block access without a sub instead to be lazy.

Sha'tari Skyguard rep "might" be open to F2P now. I was flying by to the Flight path and saw the chick giving the intro quests.
Yes, its open in fact it was doable prior to prepatch but for the flying mount quests including the ones in Blade's Mountain if you do the Ogri'la unlock. Before you had to death walk up to the mountain area and or die behind the spot below the Ogri'la area to hit the graveyard above.

Now with the prepatch and flying the flying dailies are open for Sha'tari Skyguard/Ogri'la

The caveat is the mounts and gear are still 25+ to use but unless they patched it, the tabards unlock just not wearable < level 27

What?

It works like a guild bank. Take out or deposit however much you want. However theres no checks to see if you go above the f2p cap. So anything over 1k is lost.

I would guess this will be reported and looked into eventually. I just hope they put in an actual fix and don't just block access without a sub instead to be lazy.
In before fun detected o_O

Hope this feature won't get removed
But Remix characters don't have access to warbank right? Could really use some of that sweet gold

Users who are viewing this thread