The War Within - Changes to Gear, gems, enchants and pots.

Was preparing to stock my Warbands bank with gold when a Stormwind guard came up to me and asked "Do you know anything about beloved pets being repeatedly killed for their collars?".

Feigning outrage, I snapped back "Why do you always hassle us F2P guys when beasts are killed and items of moderate value go missing?"

Crispytaco_Bank2.jpg

Last edited:
Hope this feature won't get removed
But Remix characters don't have access to warbank right? Could really use some of that sweet gold
Non-remix bank was already disabled with Remix as well as the mailbox, AH etc. Remix is even a different instance of Mists, as in no farming mobs for mounts but you can buy most of these mounts with Bronze.

There isn't much to use gold for in remix as so far, no repairs and most items are using bronze. yes, Scarlet dungeons with the Treasurers are still dropping gold, but gold seems rare in Remix.

In 19 or so days, Remix will revert your remix characters to Retail minus gear, bags and possibly any currency including your gold :O

Anyone tried or know if F2P can use the deposited Warband bank gold reserves to unlock the second tab?

On a vet account, I saw that each tab being unlocked seems to use on character gold but on F2P it just says, "Not enough gold.." but not @ 25K gold deposited yet.

Anyone tried or know if F2P can use the deposited Warband bank gold reserves to unlock the second tab?

On a vet account, I saw that each tab being unlocked seems to use on character gold but on F2P it just says, "Not enough gold.." but not @ 25K gold deposited yet.
Have to use gold on your character, so F2P can't buy the 2nd tab. I have way more than 25k in the Warband bank, but can only withdraw up to 1k gold on a character.

It was mentioned here under known issues before the PTR test that being able to buy tabs with gold in the bank was planned

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/feedback-warband-conversion-june-18/1874141

"Players cannot purchase account-wide bank tabs with money stored in the account-wide bank."

So it was at least planned for the future at one point. Haven't heard it mentioned since so they might have dropped it.

Enchants, items and gems had a bluff or nerf, it not 100% detailed in the regular release notes. Speed is one that there seems to not have much tuning yet, yet Leech did get a nerf across the various talents/abilities with prepatch.

USER ALERT: Quarantine measures, Status: Failed. Activating containment protocol: Poors
Tear down the wall! The iron curtain must fall.
Noes, fun detected, fix inc in 3..2..1..
Actually i'm checking this thing in every crowder event and that was the 1st prepatch when i saw chat was working.

It was mentioned here under known issues before the PTR test that being able to buy tabs with gold in the bank was planned

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/feedback-warband-conversion-june-18/1874141

"Players cannot purchase account-wide bank tabs with money stored in the account-wide bank."

So it was at least planned for the future at one point. Haven't heard it mentioned since so they might have dropped it.

Ah that Blizzard forum wording wasn't a match for my search, "account-wide bank" is a better name/filter than 'Warband bank' :p

Does anyone know if Hellscream's relics are optimal for TWW, and also if he improves it will his statistics increase?

Does anyone know if Hellscream's relics are optimal for TWW, and also if he improves it will his statistics increase?
They are not optimal unless you're going all in on sockets. If you compare the raw stats and ilvl, old epics have them beat.

Placing that "memories" into warbank i experience another bug: that stack misteriously disappears when logging to other chars, probably due to overcap of unique-20 property.
That bankslot is empty but busy again if i log back.
Idk yet what will happen if i stack something else over it.

Edit: ok, now i know.
World haven't collapsed, server haven't crashed, even char isn't locked.
You're getting warning when you log on 2nd char, saying "your inventory is full. make room in your bags to receive any missing items".
And then, if you take back overcapped item and relog the same char, the extra-hidden-item goes back to its postion.
Smart guys made something like push to invisible stack - pop when things calm down protocol. Almost good job.

Last edited:
So, the only event mount asks for lvl 25 to purchase. Doh. We saw that at love event etc, but a bit sad the fomo thing is inaccessible.

So, the only event mount asks for lvl 25 to purchase. Doh. We saw that at love event etc, but a bit sad the fomo thing is inaccessible.
Yeah, and I got an Epic from the event container on level 20, was a good ilvl but at Level 70 to equip yet was nice that it proc'd the transmorg as well as was worth ~42g. A Blue necklace dropped during same Memories event, and it was only ilvl 25 :p

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread