The War Within - Changes to Gear, gems, enchants and pots.

DF dungeon gear seems better than wod warforged gear
The next-expansion dungeon-gear always have bugged item levels up untill release. I've not yet hopped into the game since pre-patch launch.
How is the item level in comparison to other xpac-gear?

I assumed earlier that the few reasons to get DF-dungeon gear would be for the Neck enchant, and possibly trinkets/rings or items with Equip-effect.

I'm not usually the one to ask questions instead of doing the work myself, but I can't play at the moment xD

I've not yet hopped into the game since pre-patch launch.
How is the item level in comparison to other xpac-gear?
The world quests I can do as a 20 has ilvl 84 loot but its green quality while the dungeon loot is still ilvl 79 but is blue quality.

There was a datamined string that mentioned warbank being disabled on remix, so even if warbank goes live I doubt remix can access it.
Same comes when you try to use that device, warband inhibitor. Not in remix, buddy, it says

That's sad, a bit - probably in some scenarios it gonna hurt - but moving trailblazer to the very bottom of talent tree is meh wtf they are doing.
Ye, a lot of droods are complaining about forced choices on their tree - like having to pick talents they won't use. I'll miss zipping around, and I had good speed and leech terts on my gear too. Plusses might out way minuses tho, who knows.

Last edited:
Ye, a lot of droods are complaining about forced choices on their tree - like having to pick talents they won't use. I'll miss zipping around, and I had good speed and leech terts on my gear too. Plusses might out way minuses tho, who knows.
not like this -- 30% speeedrun is now available at level ~50-60 now, rip

The world quests I can do as a 20 has ilvl 84 loot but its green quality while the dungeon loot is still ilvl 79 but is blue quality.
Aiit, same as one Beta a while back then! Thank u :PepeComfy:

this BC gem comes in 12 str + 12 stam version, for higher lvl character

000001.jpg

One interesting change is a few of the Shadowlands recipes/schematic/etc are usable now. Before these had a level 50 to even learn them.

But most of the Shadowlands enchants still have a level 50 to use on gear to activate wearing.

So far, DF Alchemy all the crafting potions require level 58+ to use so I envision other DF professions have similar a level <= level 20 can make.

Also not sure if as but on a linked Vet that the profession quests or renowned quests are working but some require being in level 70 area or like the Time rift ones not seeing the NPCs at location. Still the Grand Hunt and Community Feast appear to working on F2P, granted the reward box/bag is unopenable until level 60 but the renowned seems to apply.

Fishing and getting Tuskarr rep with fish turn ins is nice but without a Vet link, very slow rep gain until hitting the reward levels for increase.

Dragon Isle resources chest/artifacts/special nodes seem to be working but not seeing any essence/flightstone orbs while flying @ 20

While skyriding, the sense a glyph appears to trigger but not seeing any useable ones.

The flying dailies in Burning Crusade unlocked, the Skyguard rep finally had the initial quest to grind that faction more. Before on F2P, I was able to ghost walk up to the questing site but no flying dailies but the rest of yhe Skyguard dailies worked on level 20. I got to Revered but the flight to Blade Mountain questing location (requiing Homor) wasn't offered until this patch (which is kind of slower that Skyriding there).

Last edited:
Leech effects/abilities were nuked across all classes with prepatch but seemed to still work well as Undead Survival Hunter @ level 20.

with my tinfoil hat on procs seems rarer now, went through the entire zone without any proc
I think it's still RNGJesus, my newly created Nightborne Warlock @ level 20, proc'd at least 5 Epic ilvl89 within a few hours yet my older level 20 has only gotten 2 epic ilvl 89 procs so far.

Reactions: Sil

Users who are viewing this thread