The War Within - Changes to Gear, gems, enchants and pots.

Leech effects/abilities were nuked across all classes with prepatch but seemed to still work not as nerf'd as with my Undead Survival Hunter @ level 20.

No one mentioned this?
As FTP or non-DF Vet, how can I go to dragon isle now? Where is the quest to start?

Is this at lvl 30?

Does it actually give that or tooltip bug?

Cuz if that’s the case, 30 twinking here I come!
its in my lvl45 DK's bag .. i dont think at 30 it will be this high, its prob 6+6 at 30, or even lower

No one mentioned this?
As FTP or non-DF Vet, how can I go to dragon isle now? Where is the quest to start?
Make sure you're in the "present" timeline and you should see a campaign quest in the stormwind castle which starts the DF questline. Not sure for horde

+3 gems i bought from PVP vendor on my 20s show +4 int.

+2/2 stayed the same

Nono, it's the normal epic wrath single stat gems. Cardinal Rubies and the like.
Don't forget about stormjewels alternative, you can make a stock with alts army - considering with wbank you can juggle them to actual users, not like getting +4 int on rogue

Any way to get Iskaara Tuskarr rep started for F2P 20's?
Allegedly, Elder PoA starts giving quests at Renown 2. Wowhead says they are lvl 10 min. quests.
I just can't find a way to get rep to get to renown 2.

Wait, I haven’t tried, but are u saying u still have 10% Leech from a pet?

Or is the Touch of the Grave ability doing something to ur Leech? Is it just Undead Surv?

Yes, the Touch of the Grave + Leech from a pet still works higher than non-Undead nerf'd (for now)

Allegedly, Elder PoA starts giving quests at Renown 2. Wowhead says they are lvl 10 min. quests.

Before the prepatch, the Iskaara Tuskarr Community Fish Event worked < level 20 - just had to be near the pot during the event - and most of the requests but for the certain items was doable. Now post-prepatch - I am not seeing the Community Fish Event pop up. I still see the Grand Hunts popping up but besides some reputation the reward bag was un-openable <60. Granted this was on a Vet account that had DF for 30 days.

One thing to try is go to the Rich Fishing Pool southeast of Ruby flight point and see if the trade-in for fish is unlocked or any of the dailies there. As DF fishing is apparently working, you can try to trade fish for reputation.

The treasure chest and loot from dungeons, may include an item but I do not believe those are unlocked at Renown 1.

Also be sure to be in current time if you were in BFA prior to the prepatch, and Chromie TIme prevented some of my characters from getting the initial head to Dragonflight quest.

Did you get the initial head to DF request?

Also, I believe as you quest from Walking Shores and the Plains that the Azure Span chain should pop up.

You can kill rares in the Azure Span for 50 rep (75 rep with the Dreamsurge active). You can also do the PVP Skirmishes weekly for 250 rep, though it is fairly slow (~14+ honor per loss, 35-70 per win, depending on match length)

Most rares scale to 30, but some scale to 20. Here's a pretty decent list of them - https://www.wowhead.com/achievement=16678/adventurer-of-the-azure-span#comments. You can still loot them, and the items they drop will scale to item level 84.

Users who are viewing this thread