The Twinks, 19 Edition, Episode I

Overall I thought the editing/layout of the video was good except the intro may have be a little to long. I would keep the same style of editing you used the next video, that was fine. The clips were kind of lacking in quality like others have mentioned but next time there will be more clips etc to choose from so that is nothing to worry about really but don't feel like you have to push a new episode if it isn't ready. Solid job for the most part.

Something gives me this feeling that if it was someone else, other than Eliot, from the community who did this, the same response would not have been given.

I understand that you feel butthurt because you was in the vid and not many people seemed to like it very much. Still, it's quite pathetic when you try to take focus away from the video and make it look like we're all hating on the "messenger" that posted the video. I have nothing against Elliot, I admire the work he does moderating this forum, but I too think this episode wasn't too great.

Constructive criticism isn't saying "THAT CLIP WASN'T THE BEST MAN BUT OVERALL GOOD JOB".

It's about offering an opinion that could aid the producer.

If you offer your services in recording clips, great, that's what you should be doing.

You have absolutely NO right to complain, how or why would a video cause you dissatisfaction. If the description says "This episode was more or less to get the basic structure down, I hope you can enjoy the clips aswell!" don't expect your tinkurges to be fulfilled.

A lot of dumb things were posted, following what Eliot posted multiple times already.

I felt this episode was too rushed, i mean pros to u on the speedy release but if this is gunna be whats released then don't bother, it was incredibly simple none of the clips show'd any particular skill apart from mesi's - which I had already seen on 'That 19's Show' so i believe you should have left that out. When people hear about this type of project they want clips that are rare and entertaining, the type of moments that only come around once a month maybe even a year, something that isn't doable whenever you want. Overall a giant let down, next time please take a little longer to release a solid entertaining video instead of releasing a standard dull video in about a day.

This was dumb.

Surely you would rather want solid entertaining clips than a speedy release of boring dull clips though? I don't why releasing that would be an entertaining first video? By releasing a video this quick you are giving people an expectation that the videos will be released incredibly quick, and if they are the clips will be dull. I believe you had a decent intention but didn't think it through.

This was dumb.

Yeah, I get that. But usually a first episode is meant to be an indicator and a benchmark of things to come. Even if it was meant purely as a test, I still think the decision to use bad clips was wrong.

This was dumb.

I actually said in my original post that I enjoyed parts of it, trust me its not all bad. Just a few things I wanted to give my opinion on.

Damn good constructive criticism right there, oh wait you're giving an non-constructive opinion. If you think you have a right to post your opinion, GUESS WHAT, you're a faggot. If you don't instinctively think to post constructive criticism, and instead give your opinion, GUESS WHAT, you're a faggot. Oh what a surprise, this was dumb.

dam.

Last edited by a moderator:
Constructive criticism isn't saying "THAT CLIP WASN'T THE BEST MAN BUT OVERALL GOOD JOB".

If you offer your services in recording clips, great, that's what you should be doing.

You have absolutely NO right to complain, how or why would a video cause you dissatisfaction. If the description says "This episode was more or less to get the basic structure down, I hope you can enjoy the clips aswell!" don't expect your tinkurges to be fulfilled.

A lot of dumb things were posted, following what Eliot posted multiple times already.

This was dumb.

This was dumb.

This was dumb.

Damn good constructive criticism right there, oh wait you're giving an non-constructive opinion. If you think you have a right to post your opinion, GUESS WHAT, you're a faggot. If you don't instinctively think to post constructive criticism, and instead give your opinion, GUESS WHAT, you're a faggot. Oh what a surprise, this was dumb.

dam.
If he wanted to get a idea of the layout then he shouldn't have released it, he should have left it on his video editing software, there was no need for him to release the episode this early on, I mean id love to record some stuff but fraps drastically reduces my comps performance, its just not worth it, I may have been a bit harsh but overall it was a bad idea releasing the video so early, what would you expect everyone to love it?

This was dumb.

This was dumb.

This was dumb.

dam.

You missed my post at the beginning of the post in which I said what I liked and I disliked? The only things you quoted were replies to previous people, so ofcourse thats going to be opinion?

Plus, even if you don't agree with my opinions and what I believe is my "Constructive criticism" i've still donated more to this then you.

All you've done is come in here and call people faggots. Now that's a real contribution.

If he wanted to get a idea of the layout then he shouldn't have released it, he should have left it on his video editing software, there was no need for him to release the episode this early on, I mean id love to record some stuff but fraps drastically reduces my comps performance, its just not worth it, I may have been a bit harsh but overall it was a bad idea releasing the video so early, what would you expect everyone to love it?

If I throw you an invitation to my house and say I'll cook food for the night, tell you what I'm going to cook, then YOU eat it and then come to ME and complain/give your non-constructive opinion while in MY house who's in the wrong?

Show Eliot some manners.

You missed my post at the beginning of the post in which I said what I liked and I disliked?

I can read, what you posted afterwards was dumb.

Plus, even if you don't agree with my opinions and what I believe is my "Constructive criticism" i've still donated more to this then you.

All you've done is come in here and call people faggots. Now that's a real contribution.

It was necessary.

If there's anything I've noticed from euros on TI it's that they feel obligated to give their opinion on everything.

If I throw you an invitation to my house and say I'll cook food for the night, tell you what I'm going to cook, then YOU eat it and then come to ME and complain/give your non-constructive opinion while in MY house who's in the wrong?
Now this is dumb.

what are you cooking?

OT: maybe ask squidgy, chill and zimt to come on board, they have done a great job and im sure will have some learnt valuable information from making 3 great episodes of the 19 show.

Show Eliot some manners.

I can read, what you posted afterwards was dumb.

It was necessary.

1) Posting something on a public forum isn't an "Invite". Think of it more as a street cooker, he's in view of the public. He could be testing out new dishes. People would give there opinion whether he liked it or not, because it's public. If he wanted to avoid opinions he would of cooked in his house. That's a far better analogy.

I thought what I did was necessary.

EDIT: I really cba replying to anymore comments. Eliot, I certainly didn't mean to seem like a "flamer" as I said originally, I like it that you're continuing with T19S. I was just voicing my opinion.

make me dinner

edit:
1) Posting something on a public forum isn't an "Invite". Think of it more as a street cooker, he's in view of the public. He could be testing out new dishes. People would give there opinion whether he liked it or not, because it's public. If he wanted to avoid opinions he would of cooked in his house. That's a far better analogy..

lol I read "street hooker"

Users who are viewing this thread