The Twinks, 19 Edition, Episode I

I felt this episode was too rushed, i mean pros to u on the speedy release but if this is gunna be whats released then don't bother, it was incredibly simple none of the clips show'd any particular skill apart from mesi's - which I had already seen on 'That 19's Show' so i believe you should have left that out. When people hear about this type of project they want clips that are rare and entertaining, the type of moments that only come around once a month maybe even a year, something that isn't doable whenever you want. Overall a giant let down, next time please take a little longer to release a solid entertaining video instead of releasing a standard dull video in about a day.

I felt this episode was too rushed, i mean pros to u on the speedy release but if this is gunna be whats released then don't bother, it was incredibly simple none of the clips show'd any particular skill apart from mesi's - which I had already seen on 'That 19's Show' so i believe you should have left that out. When people hear about this type of project they want clips that are rare and entertaining, the type of moments that only come around once a month maybe even a year, something that isn't doable whenever you want. Overall a giant let down, next time please take a little longer to release a solid entertaining video instead of releasing a standard dull video in about a day.

I can't tell if you're simply not reading, or clueless. Read the first post. It clearly states this video was not about the quality of clips.

I can't tell if you're simply not reading, or clueless. Read the first post. It clearly states this video was not about the quality of clips.
Surely you would rather want solid entertaining clips than a speedy release of boring dull clips though? I don't why releasing that would be an entertaining first video? By releasing a video this quick you are giving people an expectation that the videos will be released incredibly quick, and if they are the clips will be dull. I believe you had a decent intention but didn't think it through.

Surely you would rather want solid entertaining clips than a speedy release of boring dull clips though? I don't why releasing that would be an entertaining first video? By releasing a video this quick you are giving people an expectation that the videos will be released incredibly quick, and if they are the clips will be dull. I believe you had a decent intention but didn't think it through.
Incorrect, yet again. The first video was released in a speedy manner for the reasons already stated as well as to raise awareness that this project even existed. I'm sure we can expect a much larger variety of clips in the new episode now that 19's (who don't read the front page) can see that this exists.

Incorrect, yet again. The first video was released in a speedy manner for the reasons already stated as well as to raise awareness that this project even existed. I'm sure we can expect a much larger variety of clips in the new episode now that 19's (who don't read the front page) can see that this exists.

Yeah, I get that. But usually a first episode is meant to be an indicator and a benchmark of things to come. Even if it was meant purely as a test, I still think the decision to use bad clips was wrong.

Yeah, I get that. But usually a first episode is meant to be an indicator and a benchmark of things to come. Even if it was meant purely as a test, I still think the decision to use bad clips was wrong.
Well you have the right to your opinion, I can't agree with it. It honestly isn't important what you think was the right thing to do. This was the choice that was made.

Seems to me that you cant take a bit of constructive criticsimn Eliot. I agree with ondura, i liked parts but it felt lacking. If you wanted to raise awareness, why not just get T19S to have put something in the end of Ep3 saying to check you out. Its pretty much a rip off off that anyway.

Looks like Zoonita was giving Dory some competition in that last clip...

inb4 Dory is no longer #2 lock

Seriously f. off if you cant take criticsimn. Stop arguing against ppl who state their opinion even on a "first episode for basic structure". You cant come along, releasing a 90 % bad first video and tell ppl to stop complaining. If this is the way this project will run, nobody needs it. Deal with criticsimn and try to do it better instead of acting like a baby. And nobody care if you are admin or not you have to deal with the same reaction on (bad) things like everyone.

The first episode may fall short of hopes but at least have the decency of giving the project a chance. Hear Eliot out and expect further improvement on the way.

Something gives me this feeling that if it was someone else, other than Eliot, from the community who did this, the same response would not have been given.

Users who are viewing this thread