The Twinks, 19 Edition, Episode I

I wish I could record but I think my comp can't handle it. What recording programs did you guys use?

curley i'm using fraps (kickasstorrents.com) with...

CPU Type:
Intel® Core™2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz
CPU Speed:
2.42 GHz
System Memory:
3 GB
Video Card Model:
ATI Radeon HD 3450
Video Card Memory:
1.5 GB

and i'm able to make HD 1080p videos with almost zero lag in game. i did not think it was possible but i can make decent shit.

1) Posting something on a public forum isn't an "Invite". Think of it more as a street cooker, he's in view of the public. He could be testing out new dishes. People would give there opinion whether he liked it or not, because it's public. If he wanted to avoid opinions he would of cooked in his house. That's a far better analogy.

After I'd explained that I focused on quantity/getting organised for future endeavours; I'd rape anyone who spat food back at me non-constructively after I said it's a test run for me selling the Cooked goods, not providing food people would necessarily instantly grow fond of or enjoy.

Afterwards I'd scream "Get dunked" while they're sobbing in a shivering heap, ass bleeding. Then flex my superior man muscles.

I'd rape my customers, it's quite a good strategic business move.

I'll make toast if people desire.

Last edited by a moderator:
only ''good'' parts were the druid jumping on horde roof and saxxen arena
rest, meh everybody can spam shadowstep and tab dot
music not so great either,

If I throw you an invitation to my house and say I'll cook food for the night, tell you what I'm going to cook, then YOU eat it and then come to ME and complain/give your non-constructive opinion while in MY house who's in the wrong?

Thank you Llare for continuing to be one of the very few people on this forum who have any type of common sense or the ability to read. Your quote describes it perfectly. It was explained before the video what you were going to see. If you decided you didn't want to see that and then watched it anyways then you may be insane.

From what I can tell, all of this is just suppressed anger toward the community video project overtaking T19S.

After I'd explained that I focused on quantity/getting organised for future endeavours; I'd rape anyone who spat food back at me non-constructively after I said it's a test run for me selling the Cooked goods, not providing food people would necessarily instantly grow fond of or enjoy.

Afterwards I'd scream "Get dunked" while they're sobbing in a shivering heap, ass bleeding. Then flex my superior man muscles.

Toast isn't cooking, comon now.

From what I can tell, all of this is just suppressed anger toward the community video project overtaking T19S.

I thought T19s announced the 3rd episode would be the last, before Eliot announced this project. How can people hate somebody continuing what they love?

you should go on the apprentice

There has been no overtaking since T19S crew wasn't gonna do any more episodes anyways. I'm just glad somebody took this job to continue, and to entertain us to the best of his ability.

Remember, twinks, when you are complaining about the clips being bad, the only thing to do to prevent this from happening in the future is to submit your own clips! Also, when youre criticising, always try to be as detailed and constructive as possible. And most important of all, be polite! Great start Elliot, already eagerly waiting for a second part. :)

There has been no overtaking since T19S crew wasn't gonna do any more episodes anyways. I'm just glad somebody took this job to continue, and to entertain us to the best of his ability.

Remember, twinks, when you are complaining about the clips being bad, the only thing to do to prevent this from happening in the future is to submit your own clips! Also, when youre criticising, always try to be as detailed and constructive as possible. And most important of all, be polite! Great start Elliot, already eagerly waiting for a second part. :)

ur no fhayr
u cant sound diplomatic

I smell alot of sexual tension in this thread. Everyone needs to go, have a chug, make some tea, have a few biscuits, put on some relaxing music, then come back to this thread.
What Eliot is doing is a GOOD thing.
So far I think maybe one comment has been on the structure of the video and that was that "the intro was too long" - Fair enough, that is a matter which can be looked in to by Eliot. Though personally I thought the intro was fine and gives people who actually bothered to record and submit clips their few seconds of fame so maybe it doesnt need seen to. Who knows? It's Eliot's decision.

While some of the clips may not have been the greatest of quality - so what? It's not a professional TV show where alot of time and effort is put into making one amazing pilot episode so that the show will get funded for an entire series, its a learning curve. He made very clear that with this video he's testing the waters and seeing what people liked & disliked about the structure of the first vid. So why the pointless hate?

If people can actually define what godly skills they are actually looking for at 19 it'd be interesting to see, because the makers of these compilation videos can only work with whatever clips they have been sent, giving them 2 options:
1. They wait for a long time between episodes and try and gather as many quality clips as possible which becomes more and more difficult as people begin to lose interest in the project due to slow releases.
2. Make episodes quick with the clips which have been provided (which may be mediocre) to keep people interested and see how the show will progress.

So I leave you all with this:
if you don't have anything nice to say... - YouTube

For the record I did everything I listed at the start of this post.

So any1 have fraps torrent?

I just got Fraps today actually.

For those of you that know it better than I do, how can I avoid the nasty skipping that I've been getting? It records fine, but playing back the video is horrid. Are there settings in Fraps that I need to change, or is it more of a computer issue?

Some nice project here and i liked the clip. Doing things like this makes a nice community and it invites peope to join up and makes older twinkers like me wanting to play 19s again. Well done!

There is one thing tho wich TI shouldn't support (seeing as an admin made this clip) and use in such clips and that is using vids wich are showing terrain exploits. Im not talking about navigation tunnel rooftops wich are pretty easy to do and doesnt require special tricks but simple wall jumping (the fence) does wich is bannable by blizzard. I dont believe that connecting TI and exploits is a good idea for its rep and making a healty community and show the world, but that is just my opinion.

Keep them vids comming, i like to see more!

Some nice project here and i liked the clip. Doing things like this makes a nice community and it invites peope to join up and makes older twinkers like me wanting to play 19s again. Well done!

There is one thing tho wich TI shouldn't support (seeing as an admin made this clip) and use in such clips and that is using vids wich are showing terrain exploits. Im not talking about navigation tunnel rooftops wich are pretty easy to do and doesnt require special tricks but simple wall jumping (the fence) does wich is bannable by blizzard. I dont believe that connecting TI and exploits is a good idea for its rep and making a healty community and show the world, but that is just my opinion.

Keep them vids comming, i like to see more!

I wouldn't say the fence jump is an exploit. You run straight and jump. Anywho thanks for the feedback.

3.5k posts

Users who are viewing this thread