EU+US The state of level 1 twinks in Legion Pre-Expansion Patch

220 kills on LK before i got Invincible, 180 before i got mimiron's. Im not doing those raids anymore. ever.

Its dat boi, whaddup lad? ;) <3

Xtwink and I just did some rigorous testing on the PTR. Please enlarge the image. Also yes I know it says Resarch, I didn't catch it until just now. Also, I meant mages are inferior to priests and WARLOCKS, not shaman.

I assume you've tested this against other level 1s, but how about warlock vs higher levels? Will they still be able to hit as easy as a melee/hunter?

I assume you've tested this against other level 1s, but how about warlock vs higher levels? Will they still be able to hit as easy as a melee/hunter?
So I went south and into duskwood with the level 23 or so wolves. You will miss a lot. You miss the initial cast only however, and if you don't miss it it will go through the entire channel without missing any "ticks". You will survive basically anything below level 60 while it's channeling if you're BiS but if it can kill you before you can get enough Global Cooldowns of missing out of the way you will be killed.

Will the changes be made to existing characters? FE, I have a Paladin with CS. When I log after the patch will he be stuck with J
Judgement?

Will the changes be made to existing characters? FE, I have a Paladin with CS. When I log after the patch will he be stuck with J
Judgement?
Yes, all changes made to any Class effect EVERY Character of that Class in the game.

I guess I'll be re-rolling to a warrior then, sigh.

Could anyone that has PBE please post what abilities each class gets up to level 9? I know that most of you are twinking just at level one but I'm in the process of making a level 5 twink and I'd really like to know whats going to change.

Could anyone that has PBE please post what abilities each class gets up to level 9? I know that most of you are twinking just at level one but I'm in the process of making a level 5 twink and I'd really like to know whats going to change.

Hmmm... a level 5 twink named One... Did you accidentally level it or something? :p

Hmmm... a level 5 twink named One... Did you accidentally level it or something? :p
Nah just decided after a few days of play time that I should just get to level 5 and fish as there was piratically no level 1 scene on the server i played on at the time.

So my War stam twink is dead. Nothing at level 1 gets sword and board anymore?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread