EU+US The state of level 1 twinks in Legion Pre-Expansion Patch

Xtwink and I just did some rigorous testing on the PTR. Please enlarge the image. Also yes I know it says Resarch, I didn't catch it until just now. Also, I meant mages are inferior to priests and WARLOCKS, not shaman.
UYzFcbk.jpg

Last edited:
Seems like lvl 1s will be back in some way? To bad about rogues only using daggers tho, my 20x swords with enchants will be useless. Cya in legion bois <3

O ya back in cata xD
What he isn't telling you @Bobby is that it wasn't really a glitch the first week, it was just unintended. The Official Forums blew up with whiny trolls crying that low Levels Characters had ICC Mogged gear that "they worked hard for" and how it wasn't fair. Because, you know, the Players mogging them didn't work just as hard to get that gear they sent to their alts via mail.

Blizzard later fixed that by removing the xmog from Heirlooms that had been mailed. Here's the part he didn't explain properly. SOME Accounts, and even on those few Accounts, SOME Characters didn't get effected like the rest of the Player base. The same can be said for Arcanums, while Blizzard got probably 99% of them, they didn't get them all so some Twinks still have Helm "Enchants".

Share more pics! lots of fun. Heres a pic of my lvl 1 twink.(Old pic )
WoWScrnShot_011216_160607.jpg

I did it no problem ( back in mop ) Dont know why lvl 1s woudnt be able to enter when lvl 10s could, it was a bug that let any lvl in i think?
WoWScrnShot_062216_124430.jpg

I did it no problem ( back in mop ) Dont know why lvl 1s woudnt be able to enter when lvl 10s could, it was a bug that let any lvl in i think?

Pre-WoD (maybe pre-MoP, not 100% sure when they changed that) you had to be Level 10 to be invited into a Raid Group, of which you had to be in order to enter any Raid (Raid Group). The bug with ICC, ToTC, Ruby Sanctum and several MoP Raids was that any Level could enter if you were in that Raid Group. When WoD launched they changed grouping which fixed that bug and now we can't enter Raids below the level required :(

Well, i just walked in and my friend killed the dog. just as you would with a lvl 10+.

I had 66 kills before i got it, my friend got it on hes first. hes no longer my friend.

I had 66 kills before i got it, my friend got it on hes first. hes no longer my friend.
Exact same thing happened to me with Mimiron's Head, then the next day (I shit you not) Invincible's Reigns, buddy got both on his FIRST kill with me and another friend. I killed Mimiron when it was current I don't know how many times and never got it, still don't have it.

Users who are viewing this thread