The Race to 250ks :D

How long will it take for Duo to hit 250k on his 24?

• 1 month

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • 2 months

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • 2 weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 week

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • 3months

Votes: 19 76.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should have made the poll public, to bring further shame to anyone who may have actually voted.

Haha 223k I don't work on achievements I maxed my Herb though :D and if you're looking for a Achievement whore Lils your girl :D

Haha 223k I don't work on achievements I maxed my Herb though :D and if you're looking for a Achievement whore Lils your girl :D

You misunderstand, I was quoting someone else with the name "noob". I don't call people names, it is rather childish. I was referring to the "noob's" armory that Cripzblood linked and that I quoted in my reply. No where did I mention you.

You state you don't work on achievements, yet isn't that exactly what this thread is about?
/cheers

Sweetsydney...

You state you don't work on achievements, yet isn't that exactly what this thread is about?
/cheers

Nonono this is about the most infamous gy farming 24 at this lv making a poll to see how long people thinks til he further implements his name in the #1 gy farmer in this bracket while not realizing no1 really takes this or his hks seriously since you know.. he farms every bg. I'm more impressed with 24s with 100k hks who never gy farm then duos 250k.

250k hks also is alot more then just an achieve though. Most of the time it takes hard work and presistance to get it and not very many people in wow have it. Duo maybe first 24 with bloodthirsty but we all know that's not what he's gonna be remembered for :p

Need more info, how many BGs do you play a day? How many avg HKs do you get each game? How many HKs do you have already?

Nonono this is about the most infamous gy farming 24 at this lv making a poll to see how long people thinks til he further implements his name in the #1 gy farmer in this bracket while not realizing no1 really takes this or his hks seriously since you know.. he farms every bg. I'm more impressed with 24s with 100k hks who never gy farm then duos 250k.

250k hks also is alot more then just an achieve though. Most of the time it takes hard work and presistance to get it and not very many people in wow have it. Duo maybe first 24 with bloodthirsty but we all know that's not what he's gonna be remembered for :p

I agree with your post - am just curious, is Duo the first 24 with Bloodthirsty? because I had 250K a long time before he got, and I know multiple other pure-F2P's who have it also. Seems odd we would get it before them... Eh, maybe I am just being tired and illogical.

I agree with your post - am just curious, is Duo the first 24 with Bloodthirsty? because I had 250K a long time before he got, and I know multiple other pure-F2P's who have it also. Seems odd we would get it before them... Eh, maybe I am just being tired and illogical.

I believe he's talking 250k on a single character. I don't see either of your f2p toons being anywhere near that.

There are a ton of 24s who have Bloodthirsty on their accounts.

I believe he's talking 250k on a single character. I don't see either of your f2p toons being anywhere near that.

There are a ton of 24s who have Bloodthirsty on their accounts.

Ah yes I see - thanks for clarification :)
And yeah none of my singular F2P characters alone have 250K.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread