The Race to 250ks :D

How long will it take for Duo to hit 250k on his 24?

• 1 month

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • 2 months

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • 2 weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 week

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • 3months

Votes: 19 76.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as you (Duo) can't beat an alliance pug (with a 3 man Vashj using 2 ret paladins) with a 5 man 24 premade while pugging in even more priests and a decent ele sham, it's gonna be a while before you reach 250k bought kills. (It's not an "honorable" kill when you pay to win)

I have SS if need be, Ghoul and I were ret and Legacy was holy. I found it amusing that you afk'd at the end. Good luck in your endeavors. It seems you will need it. I haven't armory'd you, so congrats if you already farmed enough players to get Bloodthirsty.

Seeing as you (Duo) can't beat an alliance pug (with a 3 man Vashj using 2 ret paladins) with a 5 man 24 premade while pugging in even more priests and a decent ele sham, it's gonna be a while before you reach 250k bought kills. (It's not an "honorable" kill when you pay to win)

I have SS if need be, Ghoul and I were ret and Legacy was holy. I found it amusing that you afk'd at the end. Good luck in your endeavors. It seems you will need it. I haven't armory'd you, so congrats if you already farmed enough players to get Bloodthirsty.

Can you post an SS? There are ten people on a team, not three.

I would also like to see the SS
:)

Well , farming or not farming hes getting 250k hks in a month or 2 i think , idk why people hate farming , u can get Honorable kills, u can cap flags and in 19 min game u can get more returns than in random games ... id say farming isnt against the EULA , a person who wants to farm just wants and he goes to farm fopr some hks , and other ppl help him ... actuallywhen my cousin comes to stay in my house i give him my laptop and i tell my friend to invite us in a group , then we always plan to farm alliance lol , in case of there (in alli) is any1 i know i make quick caps so i can queue for next bg and farm lol
View attachment 2226
Here's the HK's i got by farming with Eniopaladin , Arberlight , Ironmans Premade team lol
For the Horde ! lol

Nice binds

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Well , farming or not farming hes getting 250k hks in a month or 2 i think , idk why people hate farming , u can get Honorable kills, u can cap flags and in 19 min game u can get more returns than in random games ... id say farming isnt against the EULA , a person who wants to farm just wants and he goes to farm fopr some hks , and other ppl help him ... actuallywhen my cousin comes to stay in my house i give him my laptop and i tell my friend to invite us in a group , then we always plan to farm alliance lol , in case of there (in alli) is any1 i know i make quick caps so i can queue for next bg and farm lol
View attachment 2226
Here's the HK's i got by farming with Eniopaladin , Arberlight , Ironmans Premade team lol
For the Horde ! lol

With the assumption that that is 5.2

I am glad that Alliance team got farmed.
Look at them with their 6 FOTM reroll warriors.

Edit: You also just announced to the world that you are still a full blown clicker :D

Last edited by a moderator:
With the assumption that that is 5.2

I am glad that Alliance team got farmed.
Look at them with their 6 FOTM reroll warriors.

Edit: You also just announced to the world that you are still a full blown clicker :D
U sure , i dont always farm , lol , these times i stopped farming ...

Hey got in to a game with you, 5 Spriests Gy farmin isnt fun. Had a dance party on Top of tunnel anyway ;P

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread